Recent content by Sirumkung

  1. Sirumkung

    French Community - Salut les amis!

    Re: French Thread Bonjour j'ai parle un peu francais :)
  2. Sirumkung

    Chapter Claymore vol 18 (chap 96 - 100) Discussion

    Re: Claymore 97 Discussion/98 Predictions You are absolutely right. but ... I mean... Prisilla doesn't know that smell belonging to male or female. so then it's translated from Japan It might have an error. In the other hand, maybe it's caused by I being not excel at English :facepalm...
  3. Sirumkung

    Life if you could transform, what would you be?

    I would be a comet traveling around the space ^^
  4. Sirumkung

    Fun Thread What're you going to do after you've logged out from MH?

    reading a comic before going to sleep ^^
  5. Sirumkung

    Chapter Claymore vol 18 (chap 96 - 100) Discussion

    Re: Claymore 97 Discussion/98 Predictions I think "that man" would be Clare because Raki was always with Clare so he could generally have the Clare's smell on his body. So why have to be Clare? At the first time that Clare met Prisilla and she did not pay attention to her because she was...
Top