Recent content by SirusTheViruS

  1. Chapter One Piece 706 Discussion/ 707 Prediction

    That is my supposition about the B-block qualifers : First, Dagama's team attack Bellamy because Dagama thinks he's the best into the B-Block. But Bellamy strikes down Dagama's team easily. Then, viewers support Bellamy when he strikes Barto but the mad rookie one shoots Bellamy. I think it's...
  2. Chapter One Piece 706 Discussion/ 707 Prediction

    @Darkprince Sure but I wish that Oda doesn't use Bellamy just to be one shotted by a guy like Barto. If he has no value except for show the power of someone else it was useless to use him. But I trust Oda, he knows the best way to use again his characters. I didn't say that he is more...
  3. (possible next chapter) Berserk 334

    This announcement is about the release of the 37th volume. I wonder how long will be the break. Miura isn't a communicatif author. I dislike this 'cause we're waiting and we have no information about the next release. To be a Berserk reader is a good way to learn patience xD Young Animal is a...
  4. Chapter One Piece 706 Discussion/ 707 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 706 Spoiler Discussion Ah Bellamy is back & he is powerfull; Be ready for the next battle Mugiwara :D But what's happen in Skypea? Maybe Conis & her father were killed by Bellamy, I don't like these guys. I think Bellamy is really become strong. Luffy & the mugi crew (Zoro &...
Top