Recent content by SirValesz

  1. SirValesz

    One Piece Chapter 1190 Discussion

    Overconfidence. At that point the Nika fruit was probably already and still in the Governments hands so there was no reason for action.
  2. SirValesz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1155 Discussion

    Love the Idee, but how would he be still alive at this point? Is he like Kureha or one of the giants? Like with expended lifespan? His games were a thing at Xebecs time already, which means he was already a legend at that point. Legends in OP don’t normally become legends until they die. Other...
  3. SirValesz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1152 Discussion

    I really want Sanji to get it but at this point even Usopp has a bigger chance. Usopps dream being the king of the snipers is on so many levels larger than finding the All Blue. I still hope that they both get it. The first 4 to officially join the crew being kings would make a lot of sense.
  4. SirValesz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1139 Discussion

    She means fckn.
  5. SirValesz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1138 Discussion

    Awesome. So One Piece Boruto will be about the fourth and final war until One Piece Super. My grandkids are gonna love it.
  6. SirValesz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1134 Discussion

    Depends on the age of consent at the Shimotsuki village. Also on what kind of nasty kinks Dragon had at the time. #boyswillbeboys
  7. SirValesz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1124 Discussion

    I know I’m kinda late for this but HAHHHH! Told you so.
  8. SirValesz

    One Piece Chapter 1101 Discussion

    Just finished rereading the second half of Thriller Bark arc. Knowing all the sacrifices that Kuma made for his daughter makes his acceptance and respect for Zoros sacrifice even deeper. I mean the “nothing happened” scene. Like fuck. i remember reading those chapters when they where new. It...
  9. SirValesz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1090 Discussion

    I mean.. Is that not what Roger would have done? He went against Shiki and his fleet alone even though Buggy screamed something like “run MF!” the whole time. Luffy is gonna be the next PK. Should act like the last one in some ways.
  10. SirValesz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1090 Discussion

    Robin is one of the few people who Luffy actually listens to. Remember the moment in Water 7, Post Enies Lobby where Garp told Luffy about Dragon and everyone was loosing his shit? Luffy turned to Robin for an explanation about the RA. If Robin really scolds Luffy, than he better takes that to...
  11. SirValesz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1088 Discussion

    As someone who grew up with One Piece, loves everything about the franchise and is even happy for the live action series, I have to ask a honest question after reading this spoiler. What the flying F****????
  12. SirValesz

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    He probably just happy that One Piece is back after a month.
  13. SirValesz

    One Piece Chapter 1086 Discussion

    I dig most of them, but never heard about Colorado Summer before. Is it on Netflix? Yes, that’s a joke. A bad one.
  14. SirValesz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1085 Discussion

    I love this theory about “Where the wild ones are” and really hope that it’s true. Have read some stuff 15-20 years ago from Sendak and have to say, that guy was F****ing awesome. May he rest in peace. Beautiful characterizations and lovely conversations. Was reading his stuff between Harry...
  15. SirValesz

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Yeah, a hint at the mythology of Atlas. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_(mythology)
Top