Recent content by sita

  1. sita

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Well, I'm glad to know about it.:amuse I hope the damn problem of translation will be over soon so you come back here as before,meanwhile I follow you on your website but don't give up on hoping everything become like it was before ;) Bye
  2. sita

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    I'm so shocked! Can't say anything, just when I think you won't be here, I feel like CT is going to dead here:( [hr] It may not be worth YOUR time, but I believe it was worthful for all of us. I my self every time read your post I praise the way you ratiocinate.And also never forget how...
  3. sita

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Oh come on! Japan team is already overcrowded and new players are going to join them too,NOW if those like Yamada and Nakanishi want to show themselves.... no way man, please forget about them :D abo3omar: My thought was if we don't have any restriction then we can use Morisaki's or other...
  4. sita

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Because with 2 great goalkeepers, his place is more valuable than his presence :D I thought we can use his place for new players.
  5. sita

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    mmmm! That's not good! but rule is rule.Definitely there should be a reason for it anyway. Yes,my thought was just as you mentioned.
  6. sita

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Guys, A question just come to my mind, but since my knowledge about soccer is indeed limited it may seem somehow ridiculous:( I was just thinking if it is possible to have only 1 reserved goalkeeper?:p Is there any special rule supervises on the configuration of 22 reserved players?I mean...
  7. sita

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    That's depend on how you look to the case, why you don't say that Misaki was going to be injured and one of those useless players would be replace him SO the author preferred to introduce a new character to avoid it. see,if you look things like this, then Aoi and Akai are not harmful at...
  8. sita

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Thanks master! :) [hr] Yes their join will effect others screentime but remembering how Aoi and Akai join the team(they both joined when Japan was in trouble because members like Misaki and Matsuyama were absent)we can conclude that Takahashi used to enter a new member when there is a necessity...
  9. sita

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Yeahhhhh :P I'm really sorry for reposing my previous post :p there was a problem in the process of editing my post then I had to delete it while you reply.You think any changes is necessary? my post should be forward yours:p I can delete it if I have to :((
  10. sita

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    I don't think that Ishizaki will be in trouble if these two join the team. According to their first announcement here, you can see there are nearly 7 players who can be eliminated instead of Ishizaki. I mean these players such as: Nakanishi Tkasugi Kishida Yumikura Kisugi Taki Urabe...
  11. sita

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    I’m getting fired up by these pics :tem Really I have no Idea what is going to happen in second half by seeing such astonishment from audiences,the only thing is come to my mind is that they are seeing something huge, I mean a huge player.:gigglebunny I’ve already laugh at this ridiculous...
  12. sita

    This Week Golden 23 Goal 23,24,25 - Discussions and Predictions

    Sounds like a good idea! BTW you may put this resting forum in motion again, and those who are not interested may wait until.... you know; only God knows how long it takes to find a translator :huh
  13. sita

    This Week Golden 23 Goal 23,24,25 - Discussions and Predictions

    Yeah, you’re completely right. The problems we way face in that case is more than its advantage.:( But still I’m gonna die of angriness to see how disgusting a player can be:mad.How someone can aim for hurting people only for being winner of the match.
  14. sita

    This Week Golden 23 Goal 23,24,25 - Discussions and Predictions

    As Shinji explained well it seems Akai is better than Soda in sportsmanlike marking .Mind you, even Soda’s boldly defense can be helpful in some cases; especially in this match against Denmark:tem If I were coach Kira, I would assign Soda to mark either Hass or Christiansen; I guess he can...
Top