Recent content by skemo721

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion / 769 Prediction

    Hey guys, I don't know if this has ever been discussed before. But during the fight, when Doffy grabbed Law's sword he had COA imbued in his fist. Yet it looks like he is bleeding from grabbing the blade. Do we know why this happens? I'm assuming COA has limits (Like a logia having stronger...
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 763 Discussion / 764 Prediction

    I don't recall donquixote being this angry at Law in the manga around 3:21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HHsrF7O5-o I'm assuming from this scene it means that D's are a threat to Doffy
  3. Chapter One Piece 743 Discussion / 744 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 743 Spoiler Discussion God I hope not. I hope the sugar ordeal allows people to recover; I'm excited for the people of Dressrosa to get their memory back, and I want to see some action. Spoilers make it seem like too much is happening.
  4. Chapter One Piece 736 Discussion/ 737 Prediction

    That's an interesting idea. But does that mean that he would have only one leg in his human form? Also is there a reason DD wears sunglasses All the time? When Sabo Does get revealed, do you guys think people will know who he is (infamous) or not willl known
  5. Chapter One Piece 701 Discussion/ 702 Predictions - No Chapter This Week (Author Illness)

    Re: One Piece 701 Spoiler Discussion Haha strawhats look similar to gorousei plus blind man is cool
  6. Chapter One Piece 700 Discussion/ 701 Prediction

    What if that little girl in DD crew joins Straw hats and is their Cabin-girl kinda like shanks was for Roger. Then they could give her the devil fruit
  7. Chapter One Piece 699 Discussion / 700 Predictions

    Also maybe DD has a similar agreement with wg concerning dressrosa. Meaning government leave the island alone similar to boa and Amazon lily. Would explain how he could hide his factories
  8. Chapter One Piece 699 Discussion / 700 Predictions

    Now we know why dofla was called young master, he was king of Dressrosa. Interesting i think 700 should be good, maybe a sneak peak at kaido. I wonder who the new admirals are.
  9. Chapter One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions (NEXT CHAPTER IN 2 WEEKS!) BTW i thought Kaidou would look better than than this (if this is indeed him). I'm starting to think the guy in the top left of that color spread might be Jean Bart but idk
  10. Chapter One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

    Just throwing this out there for discussion but what if Kuzan has actually been weakened from his fight with Akainu.. We all know he has a couple of lost limbs what if his injuries are really more severe. Also would like to add that I like the idea of Kaidou invading WA no kuni .still think...
  11. Chapter One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

    Couple of things: DD is pretty strong, I love his character. Smoker is possibly weaker than we thought. Though it might be early to tell. What if Kuzan trains him after this(even though i hate training stuff in mangas) IDK if stuff from movie Z is true or not but what if Kuzan is working with...
  12. Chapter One Piece 597 Discussion / 598 Prediction Thread

    I wonder if Coby will get Ace's Dfruit, that would be pretty cool except for the fact that luffy would go crazy everytime he sees him
  13. Chapter One Piece 597 Discussion / 598 Prediction Thread

    Raiyleigh/Shiryū also might be fruit users not confirmed yet Rayleigh swam in the ocean, therefore he does not possess a devilfruit ability
  14. Chapter One Piece 596 Discussion / 597 Prediction

    Was shanks a yonkou before he went to east blue or was he just a strong pirate? Because if he wasn't I could see alot of people just bouncing around in the new world having their own adventures-(so one piece won't be going anywhere- LAW)
Top