Recent content by skywalker6705

  1. skywalker6705

    One Piece Databooks & 10th Treasures

    Re: One Piece Yellow Grand Elements RAW Download (part 1!) horribly horribly slow. My home PC setup just really isn't conductive to translating at all. Doing the One Piece weekly during school is honestly alot like work. But I have the set-in-stone rule that I cannot read it unless I translate...
  2. skywalker6705

    One Piece Databooks & 10th Treasures

    Re: One Piece Yellow Grand Elements RAW Download (part 1!) I recently was able to purchase a hard copy of this at a recent anime convention. I was working on it a bit, but doing a data book on a PC screen is just unbearable... too much text!!@ I make no promises (especially since I've been late...
  3. skywalker6705

    Feedback The new Shoutbox Format!

    Awesome! I love the redesign. Finding out whether the raw is out is SO much easier now. Thanks! :D
  4. skywalker6705

    One Piece Databooks & 10th Treasures

    Re: One Piece Yellow Grand Elements RAW Download (part 1!) I'll see what I can do.
  5. skywalker6705

    One Piece Databooks & 10th Treasures

    Re: One Piece Yellow Grand Elements RAW Download (part 1!) You are awesome Kylara. I have wanted to check this out. Depending on the amount of text/furigana I may attempt to translate it.
  6. skywalker6705

    Question How to quick-switch to katakana.

    アリガトウNJT!!(>’’)> <(’’<)
  7. skywalker6705

    Question How to quick-switch to katakana.

    Well, I'm sure it's apparent now by posting about 10 translations without the Japanese scripts that I am A)Lazy and B)Illiterate. But I'm working on it! An issue I have when I'm typing up the Japanese script however, is that often in the middle of a sentence in Shounen manga they will use a...
  8. skywalker6705

    Discussion The Japanese Study Thread

    Re: "Japlish" Words Thanks alot. I'll come here and contribute any of these that crop up in that future. It's immensely helpful to me as I am a non-native non-fluent speaker.
  9. skywalker6705

    sahugani's One Piece Review 446

    Awesome review man. I must be the only guy on earth who wasn't thinking rape in the Nami shower scene. As soon as I saw the shower I knew fan service was coming. When he pinned her, I was thinking "Wow, even though he is holding her down, they can still see right through him!" Then Usopp walked...
  10. skywalker6705

    One Piece Translators Wanted!

    Awesome. If you could help me with my future translations in the translators forum, time permitting, I'd appreciate any input you have. I strive to be as accurate as you have been.
Top