Do not regret the choices you make, just because you couldn't predict the outcome.
The biggest fear of someone like me isn't dying. It isn't bleeding or being hit. People like me understand how isolating our behavior can be, we get it. What we fear is being forgotten... being replaced.
They're standing on a thin line between giving up and seeing what they are worth!
Do what you will because there will always be someone here to point and laugh at you.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions, Pain is a sign that something needs to change
Worry is a misuse of your imagination,
Reality is for people who lack it.
Moping around filled with sadness and sorrow... What will come of it? If we are to die one day, wouldn't it be better to have no regrets? life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
“People often ask me questions that I cannot very well answer in words, and it makes me sad to think they are unable to hear the voice of my silence.”
"I think I'd do better alone. No friends, no fights, just me on my own."