Recent content by slez

  1. slez

    Theory Han Shinwoo Theory

    I could see Shinwoo becoming the Noblesse, and I think it would make a good ending to the series. Something like Rai dying during the final battle and then Shinwoo becomes the Noblesse. Either Rai could pick him, or maybe the Noblesse is chosen by some other means. It would be cool to see...
  2. slez

    Feedback I need feedback on my story

    Not bad Red Dog, but you did make a few mistakes. First there should be a space after the comma, and the word 'You' should not be capitalized. Also, you should expanded on your subject by adding something like: "Slez, you are so amazingly awesome. I really think you're great." Overall...
  3. slez

    Feedback I need feedback on my story

    Frankly, your writing is so poor that it makes your story difficult to read. The idea has promise, but you will need to dramatically improve your writing skills before you can properly write your story. I took a little time to rewrite your first few sentences, just to give you a little idea...
  4. slez

    Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    [FanFic] Hypothetical Chapter 121 (Note: This is not a prediction, it’s just a writing exercise that I decided to share. In fact I am pretty certain that the actual outcome will be much more violent. I hope you enjoy it anyway. If the spelling of names seem unusual, it is because I used the...
Top