Recent content by sliders_alpha

  1. Society Woman illegally downloads 24 songs, fined for 1.9 million dollars

    what will happen to her if she can't pay this amount of money? will they take is home and stuff?
  2. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 448 Spoiler Discussion Thread i think i'm not understanding the spoiler (english isn't my first language) "I've been wanting to believe in you... Uzumaki Naruto!!" i've been wanting means he doesn't believe in him anymore? therefor they are going to fight?
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 538 Spoiler Discussion NOOO, I DON4T WANT IT TO BE FAKE, THAT WAS SO COOL!!
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 538 Spoiler Discussion I wonder how will hankock react :D
  5. Chapter Bleach 350 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 350 Discussion/351 Predictions Thread it would be great if ichigo will later keep is hole and be dress as an arrancar (also with a part of his mask) when he fight
Top