Recent content by Slythn

  1. Slythn

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 408 Discussions / 409 Predictions Jiraya mentioned that Kushina was from the Whirlpool Country, didn't he? During the conversation with Tsunade.
  2. Slythn

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 408 Discussions / 409 Predictions Don't know if it was asked before. Anyway, don't you guys think that Naruto will be informed by Fukusaku (forgive my spelling) before or during his training about Yondaime being his father? I think that it'll certainly work as another boost in...
  3. Slythn

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 408 Discussions / 409 Predictions :D Ok! Naruto lovers could feel offended, and Sasuke haters could say that it's impossible cause pink will be the colour of the next Sasuke's outfit. Anyway, don't need to be blue to fit his eyes! And I agree with you God, Sasuke just need power...
  4. Slythn

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 408 Discussions / 409 Predictions I really don't mind if it'll be orange or pink. I just hope that the new outfit will reflect his new personallity: A lil darker (:eyeroll) and grown up.
Top