Recent content by Smack D. Rebel

  1. Smack D. Rebel

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1068 - Spoiler Discussion

    WG or marines? Because Akainu, Borsalino and the plant guy are still more than formidable threats. Yonkou's hype was mostly based off Whitebeard's reputation and prowess, which was exceptional even among them. Luffy being a new Yonkou doesn't give him an automatic win, especially since he's...
  2. Smack D. Rebel

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1068 - Spoiler Discussion

    Nah. It's Franky's role to be an engineer and inventor. I feel like including Vegapunk would trivialize any future obstacle Strawhats would have with his science hax. Though I wouldn't mind him upgrading Franky. I want too see Kuma destroying Lucci because he absolutely should be able to.
  3. Smack D. Rebel

    One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    I partially agree with this, at least when it comes to Shanks. His hype is on a entirely different level than those of the other Yonkou's. We'll see if there's a cannonical explanation for this, or he's simply like that because of his connection to Luffy as a role model/etc. As for the others...
  4. Smack D. Rebel

    Greetings from Hrvatska!

    Hi everyone, I'm from Croatia and I'm here to tell you that your football team will lose to mine. :3c /jk. I'm here to discuss One piece manga, debate power levels and remind you that Shiryu is a total badass, unlike the rest of the crew. I also read Berserk, Kengan Omega and One Punchman...
Top