Recent content by SMAGA

  1. SMAGA

    Archived Hangout Thread v.14

    Conan is awesome!!!! Who saw the movie? Starring Swarzeneiguer.......( I don't know how to spell the name) it's great because is the beginning of his carrier, no one better than him to act as conan. At the movie we can see the big Arnold learning how to speak......hauahuahahauhauha It's realy...
  2. SMAGA

    Archived Hangout Thread v.14

    by the way that you say....sounds like you want a man of the barbaric age whose merciless and bravery MAY be the only KEY TO HIS SURVIVAL!!!! ( I guess I wrote all right....)
  3. SMAGA

    Archived Hangout Thread v.14

    Will you be at brigadeiro!? Why ?! We can make the way beyond the dark tunnels to your domains..... I think you guys can discuss this on msn. Thank you.
  4. SMAGA

    Archived Hangout Thread v.14

    I will be in sanja maybe next weekend...... I don't know for sure... and asus me and the mister with blood in his name shall arrive at santana station about 2:30 pm more or less....
  5. SMAGA

    Archived Hangout Thread v.14

    Hallo skhev!!! Yeah free violence !!! This movie seems to be good......
  6. SMAGA

    Archived Hangout Thread v.14

    So what's up asus?
  7. SMAGA

    Portuguese Thread v.11

    Olah!! vo responder o tal questionario: Estado/Cidade: SP/ São Paulo Comida favorita: macarrão , acho eu Bebida favorita: suco de manga com leite Time [Futebol]: nenhum Animal favorito: Rusky Siberiano Tenho Medo de: provavelemente o mesmo medo de que compartilham todos os seres humanos...
Top