Recent content by Smitenheimer

  1. Chapter 364 Discussion [Naruto]

    Its a little off the topic, but what has sasuke done thats really evil? he didn't kill naruto, he only used orochimaru for power, thats kind of a selfish, or a neutral action, because its self serving. is it because he left his town? because who really cares about that?
  2. Chapter Gantz 252 Discussion/253 Prediction Thread

    I thought you meant you wanted a naked man inside of a black sphere that sends people to kill aliens. Because I totally want one.
  3. Chapter Gantz 252 Discussion/253 Prediction Thread

    He should come back about 4 or 5 times from the dead, then they make a new series called "Gantz GT"
  4. Chapter Gantz 251 Discussion/252 Prediction Thread

    I don't think it was his influence that you see some humanity in her, I think it was inside of her. What about when she is says to herself that he was a good guy, and that those are hard to come by? When she wonders if shes scared to see him die? I do not think that she's just "an ordinary...
  5. Chapter Gantz 251 Discussion/252 Prediction Thread

    I actually prefer focusing on Katou rather than Kurono, because he was always my favorite character anyway. That being said, I still do hope that katou's able to revive him eventually. As for the Osaka group, I pretty much can't stand them, with all their raping and sadism and nihilism and...
Top