Recent content by smogg

  1. smogg

    Chapter Toriko 233 Discussion Thread

    Well, for a long time I though I was just imagining things. Seeing Toriko always protect Komatsu and carry him arround and stuff... And the way they talk and refer to each other has always been a bit weird, not BFF-like, nor bro-like, but just... gay. And todays chapter just showed me that it...
  2. smogg

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    Hmmm.. So Ace is dead. He will be missed in this manga. For the next few chapters until he's resurrected. A major character like him can't just disappear like that forever, right? I hope so. Anyway, I read a lot of theories of how he'll be brought back, and I came up with one, as well. i didn't...
  3. smogg

    Chapter One Piece 561 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 561 Spoiler Discussion Well, I'm not really very sure about my own translation, but I'm pretty sure that when DoFlamingo said "these 6" and "those 4" he was talking respectively about the Shichibukai (who were just 6 at the time he joined) and the Yonkou. Perhaps he's saying that...
  4. smogg

    Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 561 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread Quick translation (my first one, so it's not really very good): Chapter 561: The King's Capacity (ability) Luffy vs. Mihawk Luffy's Gear 3rd Bazooka was neutralized in midair. Honcock's love curse completely restricts Smoker's movements...
Top