Recent content by Smokes

  1. Smokes

    Discussion Chakra Control

    Kyuubi gave it to Guy and Kakashi directly, if I remember right. He changed it somehow for Naruto, then Naruto modified it for each person's type. So Kyuubi probably modified it when he gave it to Guy and kakashi. And i was just answering that question, so don't anyone start attacking me...
  2. Smokes

    Discussion 'Sasuke will eventually become stronger than Madara' is complete BS

    No problem. I figured it must have been a misread..... And I think the way the eye bleeding works is that his eye bleeds when he directly targets something with Amaterasu with the eye. If he forms it with Susanoo or around his hand or sword or something he's touching,his eye doesn't bleed. It's...
  3. Smokes

    Discussion 'Sasuke will eventually become stronger than Madara' is complete BS

    That's right.Tobirama did say that. I was thinking about when he did it and I think Darui commented on how they had never seen it before even though they seemed to be quite familiar with Amaterasu. Still, Sasuke never saw it before and just did it like it was second nature.... But I wasn't...
  4. Smokes

    Discussion 'Sasuke will eventually become stronger than Madara' is complete BS

    But Sasuke is a genius prodigy. He used enton in the second fight he used amaterasu and it seems like that technique didn't exist before then. He doesn't have the blinding and drain on his eyes he had before EMS. He doesn't need years of experience. If When he gets new powers, he'll use them...
  5. Smokes

    Chapter Naruto 648 Discussion / 649 Predictions

    He's got that Yamata no jutsu. A giant eight headed snake would fit right in about now.
  6. Smokes

    Question Why can't Sasuke become a Sage?

    I guess unless Kishi says he can't, he can. Kishi has made sure that Naruto doesn't have anything unique....except his FRS and Sasuke will probably do a lightening version of that too.....Maybe he'll pick up Mokuton while he's at it since he'll probably be like Madara probably and just have all...
  7. Smokes

    Discussion 'Sasuke will eventually become stronger than Madara' is complete BS

    But that was Oro as aegis of Kishimoto giving us a heads up. He's saying "stop sending me hate mail Sasuke fans....a power up is coming". Sasuke will be absolutely jacked by the end of this thing. The path is pretty clear...his eyes are like an ever changing exponent...... I have no idea what...
  8. Smokes

    Discussion Kage bushin no jutsu

    Yes. Kakashi explains this to Naruto during the Fuuton Rasengan training (rock, paper, scissors). Plus, when Naruto needed a sage chakra buff to replace fusing with Fukusaku, he made clones that gathered sage chakra because when they were released the chakra would return to him.
  9. Smokes

    Discussion If Naruto is about to get the other half of Kurama, doesn't Sasuke need a power up to get on his lev

    I'll concede that Sasuke may get some help from Naruto or Godkage Hashirama or Tobirama, but history being a measuring stick for the future, Sasuke will outclass Madara. It is a shame that Kishi decided to absolutely trash the Kages when they fought Madara. I honestly don't understand why that...
  10. Smokes

    Discussion If Naruto is about to get the other half of Kurama, doesn't Sasuke need a power up to get on his lev

    Madara will acknowledge Sasuke. I'm thinking they will mix it up and Sasuke will make him rethink the choices he made in life. Something is going to happen like Naruto appearing to die or Juugo sacrificing himself to save Sasuke and his eyes will upgrade to something that will take that goofy...
  11. Smokes

    Chapter Naruto 646 Discussion / 647 Predictions

    I'm not sure what you mean by normal martial arts techniques. Sasuke was pooling chakra to his legs during his fight with Haku, as was Naruto when he fought Kiba. Maybe Kakashi doesn't need to chakra boost in part one's bell test, but that's really the only situation I could image just physical...
  12. Smokes

    Chapter Naruto 646 Discussion / 647 Predictions

    I know where this comes from. Because Kishi made the eye powers so stupidly haxed, with Rinnegan owners being able to absorb chakra, he just randomly decided that they could still be hit by taijutsu as well as other physical attacks.....so there was a way to hit them at all. In my mind those...
  13. Smokes

    Discussion Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    I was hoping for that when Sasuke left the cave. Instead of testing his new powers on Zetsu clones, I was hoping for angry root ex root members. He could have taken care of the whole root situation in 3 pages.
  14. Smokes

    Discussion Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    This all makes sense, but still with all Sasuke and Itachi went through, It feels unfortunate that the Uchiha clan would find itself remembered as a clan that got wiped out for plotting against the village. It will be interesting to see how Kishi handles this....if he bothers to handle this...
Top