Recent content by Snaker

  1. Snaker

    Review - Chapter 284, yo

    Oh. OH! >_< Now as you talk about measurements... Damn, I should've thought that weekly-manga artist won't bother himself with the right scales. Though it would totally rock if he did. Anyway, I don't think that my theory is doomed just like that, because even relatively, it's still fits...
  2. Snaker

    Review - Chapter 284, yo

    Eyeshield 21 - Chapter 284. Bloodline of Sky Riders. Credits: Xophien (translation), Crayola (used Edited Manga). Ahh, feels so good after finishing one of my exams (4 more to go) and completing an another review. Actually, I'd make it even earlier, but I was playing a new MMO, Rohan Online...
  3. Snaker

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo

    I have finished these 83+ volumes in about less than two weeks and I don't regret that even one bit. Anyhow, this is really a great manga. I've started to look at the boxing from the another point of view. Humor part is flawless, but is a really vulgar though; so I definitely wouldn't...
  4. Snaker

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 280 Spoiler thread Agree. If it's real though, it would mean that mangakas are either trying to finish ES21 faster OR to make much longer... Which is not a good thing any way.
  5. Snaker

    Kantou Tournament MVP

    Indeed, for example, *last year* Tokyo's MVP was Akaba, and Bando Spiders was defeated in the finals by Oujou. For the current MVP award, I'd personnaly would give it to the Hiruma. At least for the fact that he is the only QB who was able to stand up after the Gaou's straight hit.
  6. Snaker

    The Eyeshield21 ANIME Thread

    Re: Blue jersey 45-46, I think. Oh, and for the future. There is a special anime thread already for the questions like this. :) Moved. Thank for ur answer, Snaker! ^_^
  7. Snaker

    You know Eyeshield 21's infected your brain when...

    You know Eyeshield 21's infected your brain when you really want to play american football, even if before reading manga you thought "this is the stupid american game, where the big tough guys just beat the hell out of each other".
  8. Snaker

    Shounen History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

    Whoa!! o_O I kinda knew that manga were going farther that the anime, but I never thought that far. Since animators probably won't be making a sequel (we all remember Claymore -_-), where can I find those "chapter summaries/raws"?
  9. Snaker

    Seinen 20th Century Boys

    Title: 20th Century Boys Genres: Drama, Mystery, Seinen, Sci-Fi Author: Naoki Urasawa Artist: Naoki Urasawa Publication: Shogakukan Start Date: 30 January 2000 End Date: 2006 Number of chapters at review: 249 Number of chapters read by reviewer: 249 General Overview: Growing older is pretty...
  10. Snaker

    Shounen Fairy Tail

    Just what?? 9/10, same as the ES21? I'm not being fanboyish and all, but I can't agree with the ratings... As it is now, it just don't worth more than 7/10, IMO. I won't discuss plot, because this manga has only 68 chapters, but the originality... We have already seen it all - typical shonen...
  11. Snaker

    Shounen Yakitate!! Japan

    Hello, ladies and gentlemens. I'm going to present you a review of the unique manga, called "Yakitate!! Japan" or "What the hell is going on over here...." (j/k) Title: Yakitate!! Japan Genres: Comedy, Cooking, Shounen Author: Takashi Hashiguchi Artist: Takashi Hashiguchi Publication: Shonen...
  12. Snaker

    The Eyeshield 21 ANIME... English edition thread!

    Gah! *sniff* After reading the whole thread, I want to kill somebody. It's freaking 5:46 AM here in Russia and I really wanted to finally go to sleep now, but after swankivy's post I don't think think that I could anymore... I didn't thought it could be THAT horrible. And these kids...
  13. Snaker

    The ES21 Trivia Thread

    What is the name of the kicker of zokugaku chameleon? Ashizuka, kicking success rate - 78%. Ya, I had to look up for that one. :amuse you're not SUPPOSED to look 'em up '_' What does Rui Habashira's father do for a living? He is a senator. Which one of these is NOT a difference between...
  14. Snaker

    Your top 3 ES21 favorite character!!

    1. Kobayakawa Sena Also, I respect this guy, since he is trying now to replace his 'lost' years, when he was always protected by Mamori, by rebuilding his character. 2. Agon Kongo He is simply awesome. And the most thrilling character I've ever seen. No third place. I love all the other...
  15. Snaker

    The Character Data Thread

    That's the ones I did for now: Tetsuma Joe Agon Kongo Shin Seijuurou Akaba Hayato Hatsujou Kaoru Sasaki Koutarou Banba Mamoru - sorry, but I wasn't able to find ch200 in better quality -_- Maruko Renji (Marco) - colored by zky2007 Gaou Rikiya - colored...
Top