Recent content by Sodalit

  1. Top Tier RD 1 Kakashi vs Kitsuchi

    White Fang's Chakra Blade was broken, if I remember correctly. I don't like Kakashi and I would love to see some Iwa ninja winning, but... Paraphrising Sting's song: "It's hard to say it, I hate to say it, But Kakashi wins" ; (
  2. Lower Tier RD 1 Shino vs Anko

    Anko has Fire Release, so she can burn Shino's bugs. This alone can grant her victory. Besides, she is leader of tracking squad, was Oro's student, has fully functional Cursed Seal (If it wasn't working, why Kabuto tried to "absorb Orochimaru's chakra remains out of her to make himself stronger...
  3. Aizen Sōsuke vs Urahara Kisuke

    True - there is no way to not look at sword in close combat. You may be looking at your opponent, but his sword will always be in your line of sight. Of course, Urahara might fight with closed eyes... But the outcome of fighting with FUCK-GOD-ING Aizen is clear. Aizen stomps.
  4. Zaraki Kenpachi vs Hirako Shinji

    I don't like Shinji (He looks like a Nnoitra, who looks like a pedophile.), but I just can't believe, that so many people actually think, that Shinji's Inverted World means so little (If nothing at all...) and that Zaraki will overcome it in a blink of an eye. Let's face it - Zaraki is a...
  5. Muguruma Kensei vs Hirako Shinji

    Right. Kensei has wind techniques and wind-cutting-wires. These are ranged attacks, and he can use them like Byakuya with Senbonzakura petals. He could create a wind-cutting orb around him to prevent Shinji from attacking or simply attack with wind in every direction, so that Shinji's hax...
  6. Zaraki Kenpachi vs Tia Harribel

    Well, while we can generally agree, that Zaraki doesn't use Shunpo, we must not forget about something else: Zaraki was never shown walking in the air. It may seem silly argument, but... It really is one of the big advantages of Hallibel. Zaraki's battles always take place on the ground. His...
  7. Ishida Uryū vs Suì-Fēng

    Maybe Ukitake was standing right behind Byakuya, so that camera didn't show him? xD Soi Fon can outrun Yoruichi, GODDES OF FLASH (or something). She stabbed her couple of times, so I think she is faster than Catwoman. She can kill with two stabs. That being said... Soi Fon STOMPS...
  8. Ōtoribashi Rōjūrō (aka Rose) vs Yammy Llargo

    Yammi is pretty strong... He probably won't even feel Rose attacks. They both have lame powers - but going by logic, Zero Espada is definitely much more powerful than Masked One. This fight is booooooring.
  9. Muguruma Kensei vs Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

    Both opponents are very efficient in brutal close combat, so this fight will look like two trucks crashing. Trucks loaded with fireworks. On fire. I think Kensei will win this fight. While we don't know much about his BK, his SK is very powerful and it will excel Grim's Ress (Ress of #6 is...
  10. Kurotsuchi Mayuri vs Coyote Starrk

    Starrl will win through superior firepower. Mayuri is so specialized in one aspect of combat, that he really sucks in other aspects - he is not good with close combat and ranged combat. He mostly resist on his Zanpaktou. And planning the battle long before any battle will start. In this fight...
  11. Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck vs Tia Harribel

    Hali-baby wins this one. I like Nell, but in battle against Shark-lady, she doesn't stand a chance. Harribel has something Nell has not - powerful area attacks, very hard to dodge and really really strong.. She also sliced Hitsugaya in half (I approve.) in the first second of combat. She is...
  12. Komamura Sajin vs Nnoitra Gilga

    Well, that fight is pretty canon in the anime - Koma didn't show some new attacks and some other crazy stuff also didn't happen, so it's not filler. Also, earlier on the anime Komamura used a Shunpo in ureleased state, so it's not that I am using this clip only to undermine Komamura skills...
  13. Aikawa Love vs Wonderweiss Margela

    I don't like both characters, but I admire the fact that Wonder was able to fight somehow with Yamamoto. Wonder for the win.
  14. Komamura Sajin vs Nnoitra Gilga

    "Kendo" is an ass-pull and should not be considered a skill doubling character strenght. Even novice swordsman knows that 2Hands=Powah. Well, at least logic says that. But if we judge this by the Rules of Anime, you are probably right.
  15. Zommari Rureaux vs Ushōda Hachigen

    While one of the rules of this tournament says that the combatants will not hold back, it doesn't mean that they will start the fight with their strongest techniques. Hachi is not brutal enough to cut head of his rival second after fight starts. He has peaceful mind and is not quarrelsome or...
Top