Recent content by sofos11

  1. sofos11

    Chapter Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

    Their age must be 400+ thats certain because when the dragons taught dragon slaying magic it was the dragon war.Also keep in mind the fighting festival arc,where frieds rune prevent natsu and gajell to pass the barrier(the only ones that couldnt pass the barrier were the ones that were over 80...
  2. sofos11

    Chapter Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

    Well I dont think lucy will close the door,i believe future Rogue(if he is Rogue) will interfere and will have a rematch vs Natsu Also Ignell said that he will meet natsu in the dragin king Festival so i expect the good dragons to attack the gate dragons(Zirconis will also appear again) I am...
  3. sofos11

    Chapter Naruto 627 Discussion / 628 Predictions

    Great chapter!!!!!5/5 The hokages are going to the battlefield along with orochimaru and sasuke. I dont believe Sasuke's heart really changed,there must be something left of his hatred(we shouldnt actually forget the prophecy of the elder frog and the moment when sasuke and naruto exchanged...
  4. sofos11

    Chapter Fairy Tail 326 Discussion/327 Predictions

    The dragons disappeared the same day lucys mother died.Perhaps there is some relation that is connected to lucys strange "change of heart" Rogue is definately evil,he killed his own brother for powerand tried to kill natsu(the shadows r triyng to swallow natsu) and lucy. Also i believe the...
  5. sofos11

    Chapter One Piece 704 Discussion/ 705 Prediction

    I dont think so.He clearly wants mera-mera no mi.Blackbeard is hunting the best devil fruits and that fruit is one ofe the best(dont forget that it is logia and Ace ate it) I think Rebecca will join the straw hats.She will be the daghter of Kyros wanting to avenge dofla for something he did to...
  6. sofos11

    Chapter Fairy Tail 326 Discussion/327 Predictions

    Great chapter 1)Natsu was defeated that easily by Future Rogue despite seeing Lucy(even from the future) and is about to be killed 2)Lucy is something like hypnotized,her eyes are strange,something is going wrong here 3)I wonder what happened and Rogue turned into this monster that killed even...
  7. sofos11

    Chapter Naruto 626 Discussion / 627 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 626 Spoilers Discussion I believe that we will have an explanation why Madara is alive and who helped him to get the life support thing One question:How the hell Hashirama knows about Itachi,he was dead when the itachi thing happened I want hashirama and madaras fight to be...
  8. sofos11

    Chapter One Piece 704 Discussion/ 705 Prediction

    I had a crazy idea right now.What if Rebecca is admiral Fujitora,send by Akainu to kill Doflamingo after retiring from sichibukai...
  9. sofos11

    Chapter One Piece 704 Discussion/ 705 Prediction

    I dont think so bellamy will lose OHKO like jaya.We will see the same battle,bellamy using his powers and gets down by luffy
  10. sofos11

    Chapter One Piece 704 Discussion/ 705 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 704 Spoiler Discussion Actually this is not true.BB hunted for the best DevilFruits.I believe that Jesus has a DF.We must not forget also that 2 years have past,he should be strong Luffy with the armor looked like GanFall from sky island.
  11. sofos11

    Chapter Fairy Tail 325 Discussion/ 326 Predictions

    1.He said kapoh.The pumkin said that during the tournament 2.Everyone looked shocked after he said that 3.The height of the referee matches the height of the king
  12. sofos11

    Chapter Fairy Tail 325 Discussion/ 326 Predictions

    I liked 2 things from that chapter: 1.Jellal asking for a favor from Lahar and Doranbold 2.The king actually being the pumpkin referee By the way i think the dragons will come out from the eclipse door.Natsu will destroy Future Rogue!Go Natsu
  13. sofos11

    Chapter Fairy Tail 298 Discussion/ 299 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 298 Spoiler Thread poor max!!!!Look last page.By the way it wasnt very good
Top