Recent content by sojithesoulja

  1. sojithesoulja

    Chapter Naruto 621 Discussion / 622 Predictions

    Actually the DNA of one twin is actually different than the other one due to replication errors, mutations, and not truly identical environments. Although I'm sure they still look closely the same their DNA isn't 100% the same (although more than mine to yours) and could be differentiated. The...
  2. sojithesoulja

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 286-287

    Very strange filler. Tsunade suddenly has an issue with blood when she saved Rock Lee... right... They could've just as easily used the blood splattering on her face to trigger past emotions about Dan and Nanaki.
  3. sojithesoulja

    Chapter Naruto 601 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 601 Discussion / 602 Predictions I haven't seen anyone post this yet... The young man with powerful eyes... Is it Tobi/Obito? I don't really get the significance of the prediction by the frog sage/elder.
  4. sojithesoulja

    Chapter Naruto 597 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 597 Discussion / 598 Predictions All this talk of Tobi possibly being more than one person combined into one makes me think he's the Cell of Naruto!!! Soon he'll absorb the Juubi and become Super Perfect Tobi.
  5. sojithesoulja

    Chapter Naruto 596 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 596 Discussion / 597 Predictions Confused... Why didn't Naruto use an Oodama Rasengan or a Wind Shuriken? Both would be bigger and have a higher chance for this to work and inflict more damage on Tobi if so.
  6. sojithesoulja

    Chapter Bleach 500 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions I wonder if Soul Society will have to resort to releasing Aizen to help them out.
  7. sojithesoulja

    Chapter Bleach 486 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 486 Discussion / 487 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~ What I dislike about this chapter is the top three espada being confirmed vl via being without 2/3 of them hallibel is in charge. I'm still hoping the true vl are in hell. I hope Kubo doesn't screw this arc...
  8. sojithesoulja

    Chapter Naruto 579 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 579 Discussion / 580 Predictions Maybe Tsunade's summon's healing properties will be nature energy related... I bet that'll be it though... just something related to her summon.
  9. sojithesoulja

    Chapter Bleach 485 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 485 Discussion / 486 Predictions Neliel tu Odershvank!!! Nel is back. At first I thought it was Kenpachi's VC... looks like Ivan actually is an arrancar? I just want more Nel. Bring on the Nel love and drool next chapter!
  10. sojithesoulja

    Chapter Bleach 484 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions Wow. I just did a side by side and I completely agree. Interesting... I wonder what Ichigo's dad's zanpaktou engetsu looks like.
  11. sojithesoulja

    Chapter Bleach 483 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 483 Discussion / 484 Predictions I think it's stupid that we're seeing Ichigo's new bankai design already. If this arc is really going to last 10 years... way too early for that. I wish his bankai got sealed.
  12. sojithesoulja

    Chapter Naruto 573 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 573 Discussion / 574 Predictions I thought Nagato's rinnegan came from Uchiha Madara? Anywho. I think where you're going is if you implant a different MS you get EMS so what happens if you implant a different rinnegan? Good call about Tobi wanting to use Sasuke this way. I'd be...
  13. sojithesoulja

    Chapter Bleach 480 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 480 Discussion / 481 Predictions It'll end in about 9 more years according to interviews with the author...this is going to be a long arc.
  14. sojithesoulja

    Chapter Naruto 571 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 571 Discussion / 572 Predictions **Go vote in the Naruto Awards! Kabuto taught it to him awhile back. Those eyes will serve a purpose eventually. Didn't Sasuke say once upon a time that he wants to restore his clan? Not sure how he would do it though. Very probable that...
  15. sojithesoulja

    Chapter Naruto 567 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 567 Discussion / 568 Predictions *Maybe no chapter this week (READ OP) You need a large chakra reserve to learn Sage Mode which Kakashi def doesn't have. Although maybe he could do the training utilizing the inner gates but that's a stretch. Your post about Bee was spot on...
Top