Recent content by Solenoo

  1. Solenoo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 90 Discussion / 91 Predictions Thread

    The doomsday villain will show up and stop them
  2. Solenoo

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 165 Discussion/166 Predictions

    I think if Souma loses, will be the way we'll get Souma vs Aldini in the future
  3. Solenoo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 89 Discussion / 90 Predictions Thread

    I think eraserhead will show in the end to stop the villains from harming the students. I feel like All might will lend a serious blow to AFO before he dies. It will be a really tragic moment nonetheless but still, it has to happen for character development
  4. Solenoo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 88 Discussion / 89 Predictions Thread

    Well he does have Ragdoll's quirk, which is kinda OP when it comes to turning the table
  5. Solenoo

    Discussion The Search for Straw-Hat's New Nakama Part 4 - Zou Arc edition.

    Oda said the next nakama will be an ex villain, you just have to accept it that CC will be the next nakama. The SH already have an animal aboard, plus her ability is some what inferior to chopper, cause besides an ass whooping machine he's also a doctor.
  6. Solenoo

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 822 Discussion / 823 Predictions

    I can't really take the credit for it, I heard it last night from Roger's Base on the podcast and kinda got me thinking so I decided to share it with you guys. But if he is a spy indeed he has a chance of joining the SH, cause oda said the 10th nakama will be a previous enemy and so far the only...
  7. Solenoo

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 822 Discussion / 823 Predictions

    BTW since this chapter is 823 (8+ 2 + 3 = 13) does this has something to do with the Zorro theory on Oro Jackson. Also do you think Pedro might backstab the SH since his name is related to a card's game kinda like the other members of Kaido's crew (Jack, Sheep's head) which might lead to him...
  8. Solenoo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 82 Discussion / 83 Predictions Thread

    Duuuuuuude that ending, holly shit !!! What did Bakugo said, cause he looked really pissed !? Damn the hype is real, can't wait for the next arc
  9. Solenoo

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 818 Discussion / 819 Predictions

    It will be a really Oda kind of twist if the last poneglyph is where it all began "East blue" :) Well at least now we know who Zoro will fight in Wano, also Big Mom really might help the SH with the kaido war, cause I don't expect luffy to take a war against her, with half the crew
  10. Solenoo

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 815 Discussion / 816 Predictions

    Oh yeah I forgot about the whole day/night shift. But still, despite Inuarashi being the more reasonable even if he let's them stay, that does not mean Nekomamushi will be happy about that when he wakes up. I think now will be the time for the samurais to spill the beans
  11. Solenoo

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 815 Discussion / 816 Predictions

    I think nekomamushi will jump to attack the samurai but luffy will interfere. Then we will have some sort of dialogue. As for the SH splitting, I think the rescue group will be Luffy, Brook, Nami, Franky (maybe samurais but I'm not sure). The reason whether the samurais stay on the island or not...
Top