Recent content by SoloGG

  1. Anime Hunter x Hunter: The Last Mission (new film, 27/12/2013)

    Found a video with scenes from the movie: http://powermanga.forumcommunity.net/?t=55568256#entry390543726
  2. Discussion Kakashi's Story TO BE TOLD in 2014!!

    This is actually unclear.
  3. Discussion Kakashi's Story TO BE TOLD in 2014!!

    It's motherfucking Kakashi. He can make you hyped for a filler.
  4. Discussion Kakashi's Story TO BE TOLD in 2014!!

    I came. I hope they don't waste this great idea, but realize it like it deserves. ---------- Post added December 25, 2013 at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was December 12, 2013 at 07:49 PM ---------- Guys I've found a better link of everything, there are also the latest images! HERE (to...
  5. Anime Naruto Shippuden 342 - Secret of the Space–Time Ninjutsu

    Wonderful episodes, they worked really welll. Awesome combo from Naruto-Kakashi-Gai, the anime team really honored these chapters with a 10/10 worth episode. Enjoy some gifs and screenshots :) HERE
  6. Discussion EMS Sasuke vs BSM Naruto

    Naruto curbstomps him.
  7. Fujitora vs. Doflamingo

    Fujitora would win with mid difficulty, nothing more nothing less.
  8. Pre timeskip fight: Eustass captain Kidd VS Monkey D. Luffy

    I would bet everything on Rufy.
  9. Anime Hunter x Hunter: The Last Mission (new film, 27/12/2013)

    Well the last movie (actually the first one XD) had a very very good graphic.
  10. Anime Hunter x Hunter: The Last Mission (new film, 27/12/2013)

    Guys new trailer!!! HERE The Phantom Rouge was a wonderful movie... this seems to be even better!
  11. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

    Subbed stream of HxH 107 :) @Kisame Hoshigaki: I think I should do it too... watching one ep after another should be hella good! Anyway Morel is just too badass, this man made my day.
  12. Luffy VS Jinbe

    I think all the M3 members can kick Jinbe's ass now, Sanji with more troubles than Zoro and Rufy but neverthless.
  13. Discussion Wiper vs a whole bunch of people

    C+ Caribou- Wiper wins with Kairoseki skates. C Bonney- Bonney has no feats but her DF is hax, I really don't know Coribou- Wiper wins high diff Urouge- Urouge wins extreme diff Vander Decken- Wiper should win Boa Sandersonia or Boa Marigold- Wiper could win Post skipped Nami- Wiper wins...
  14. Naruto: Watch All the Fights from Youtube

    Look at here, what I found: this site links to watch nearly all the fights from the history of Naruto and Shippuden, in anime version from Youtube, obviously the ones who were already made as anime. HERE is :super I think they update it every time the Shippuden anime covers a new fight...
  15. One Piece: Watch All the Fights from Youtube

    Look at here, what I found: this site links to watch nearly all the fights from the history of One Piece, in anime version from Youtube, obviously the ones who were already made as anime. HERE is :super I think they update it every time the anime covers a new fight. Good watch guys :hip
Top