Recent content by Sombrale

  1. Sombrale

    Edit DGM panels and have fun!

    *died laughing because of this thread* :XD Well, probably not as funny as the other posts, but I really had to get this out of my head.
  2. Sombrale

    I need help trying to find these pics

    @Lomahongva : You're welcome. I'm glad to help you.
  3. Sombrale

    I need help trying to find these pics

    Here, "s'accrocher" means "chin up".
  4. Sombrale

    Discussion DGD Orphans

    @Antiheld : I know that she has a fanfiction.net account . I'll see if I can contact her there.
  5. Sombrale

    Discussion DGD Orphans

    Timcanpy ? Weren't you one of Black Cat's friend ?
  6. Sombrale

    Discussion DGD Orphans

    Hello, I was Sombrale on DGD.
  7. Sombrale

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Same here o(T-T)o I lost good friends on DGD ! I was so surprised when it went down. Well, looks like mangahelper's going to be my new D.Gray-man home. :)
Top