Recent content by SomeKindaAnimal

  1. SomeKindaAnimal

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 647 Spoilers & Discussion

    Can’t wait for the official release it’s too good.
  2. SomeKindaAnimal

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 639 Spoilers & Discussion

    In my mind if two Family Heads were to fight they would destroy a floor similar to floor of death so this is disappointing.
  3. SomeKindaAnimal

    Multi Season Tower of God

    Hand of Arlene up next let’s go.
  4. SomeKindaAnimal

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 636 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think V is more of a Anti Hero than a antagonist but I’m for either.
  5. SomeKindaAnimal

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 636 Spoilers & Discussion

    Kinda like how Khel Hellam and Soo-oh fight and I like it.
  6. SomeKindaAnimal

    Multi Season Tower of God

    Did they really skip the blue oar scenes or did I not pay attention because that’s a no no
  7. SomeKindaAnimal

    What are your top 5 favorite TOG characters?

    Laure Kallavan Baam Androssi Akryung
  8. SomeKindaAnimal

    Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    Are you thinking like the way they can make pockets invisible? I’m thinking more along the lines of it never manifesting outside of him once he accepts it. Like instead of stabbing himself he explodes it inside. Like he’s using it externally instead of internally.
  9. SomeKindaAnimal

    Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    Anyone remember it being mentioned that the thorn is visible because Baam hasn’t accepted it or am I making it up in my head?
  10. SomeKindaAnimal

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 624 Spoilers & Discussion

    He hasn’t accepted the thorn that’s why it’s still outside his body if I’m recalling correctly now is the perfect time. I think of it like before Naruto took control of Kurama. He needs a permanent power up not a mode to go into we already did that with White.
  11. SomeKindaAnimal

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

    Would suck to have a armless Dumas face The Captain
  12. SomeKindaAnimal

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 617 Spoilers & Discussion

    Why would Traum ask for a creature to have immortality before his own beloved he deserves whatever is coming... got his priorities wrong with that one. I don't feel bad for him.
  13. SomeKindaAnimal

    Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    I feel like Baam will end up going with the captain just because he has hostages
  14. SomeKindaAnimal

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 614 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm liking how the story is flowing right now. Like no more fucking around. Its kind of weak that Karaka is not present with this Boss character appearing because I'm trying to see something real quick. This got me hype for Wangnans storyline.
Top