Recent content by Son Sebbe

  1. The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

    Re: The Search for Strawhat's New Nakama... Is't the keyword for the strawhats outsiders? Zorro? The lonely Proud bounty hunter? Nami? Hated by her town salling around to get money... Usopp? Lied to the town at got chased by them Sanji? An outsider at the resturant, How many did like him...
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 528 Discussion/529 Predictions I would hate if the Strawhats would be at the cover pages. 40 deveided with 8 is 5, which realy is to short. I rather wanted that all of the nakama get like a half or a qouter (4'th part) sometimes so we could follow their stories. That luffy had...
  3. The Dropped Name: Who is Dr. Vegapunk?

    Re: the droped name (who is dr vegapunk) Maybe VIVI is luffys mother, She helped luffy and the strawhats too...
  4. Best Event in One Piece of 2008?

    Re: 2008 best of I really choosed this without a singel doubt.
  5. How were you introduced to One Piece?

    I was hokked on after finishing the 42'th book of dragon ball, I went to the book store and bought One Piece 1, 2 and 3... That was propperly back in 2003. I really liked them, But I quited reading OP due to not being able to wait. I did that for so many times.
  6. Discussion General Marines Discussion

    Re: which one is Sengoku when he was an Admiral? Who was the Pirate hunter and black leged Sanji, before Zorro and Sanj joined luffys crew?
  7. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 527 Spoiler Discussion When you don't know what ID is, It actually sound like a very nice place...:D Anyway, Am I the only one having this felling the ID saga is kind of like how ODA planed Enies Lobby, He just forgot, or the story turned out differnt then we could meet any...
  8. Logia People.

    Hi, I'll need to say I been drawing for years... I spend many hours every day with the pencil... However, I'm not really good at it... This is first time I try to drew manga, and didn't went out to well, I just want to show you... Here it is, My fanart... And here is a version...
  9. One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 73)

    Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! I'm an idiot... It looked like book 18 with ace... (Yeah, I never look clooser...) The france have these green covers right? (Now I'm sitting with one next to me, not to say something supid) By bigger I mean the phycal size... Like... Centimeters...
  10. One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 73)

    Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! Hi, I'm Sebastian, A danish guy, I have collected the books in differnt languses... Here (Denmark) all the book has a blue cover, except vol 41, (44, 46 and 47 is gonna get to) which is the newest book here... It's the same for germany and sweeden. Our books...
Top