Recent content by sonSasuke

  1. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 404 Discussions / 405 Predictions Ofcourse it would make sense for Konoha to have another biju under their control. Although having another jinchiruki could be good.
  2. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 404 Discussions / 405 Predictions I was just about to comment on this. The matadara said the tailed beasts were split among the five great ninja countries. That means Konoha is possesion of atleast 1 biju. Also the Hogake must have knowlegde on the buji they have or used to have. I...
  3. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 399 Discussion / 400 Predictions mmm, also makes sense. That is another argument to why he can be from the clan. It is a shitty coincidence that two people died since they were in a war at the moment. But comparing the war against what Naruto has went through so far, I think...
  4. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 399 Discussion / 400 Predictions I'll try to argue this point for you... Interesting post. I've been thinking something in the line. I also thought the necklace had more to do with the story, before I read your post, so I wrote this piece: My Reasoning There is a possibility...
Top