Recent content by SOOKIE!

  1. SOOKIE!

    Discussion Climbing

    I don't think we really know how people obtained qualification to climb before the regular system. In the current tower Headon teleports people from their home floor to the floor of test when he chooses them. Maybe before the system was put in place by Jahad there wasn't an explicit requirement...
  2. SOOKIE!

    Discussion Reaching the top of the Tower

    That's fair, though I do wonder how much we can trust what we know of Arlene's motives since we only hear about her through the mouths of of people who are still around and have their own biases. i have trouble thinking of why Zahard and the family heads would go to the trouble of creating the...
  3. SOOKIE!

    Discussion Reaching the top of the Tower

    I think they stopped climbing because they didn't want to kill all their new friends by ending the tower and they sealed away anything another irregular could use to finish the climb. I bet there's only one floor left and it's the one above Zahard's floor.
  4. SOOKIE!

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    I said this before but I'm beginning to think the GW stopped climbing tbh because reaching the next floor meant one of them conquering the tower and absorbing the whole thing within themselves, effectively killing all the friends and family they made on their climb. I think they came to view...
  5. SOOKIE!

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm starting to think the big twist is that Zahard is actually strong enough to reach the top but he refuses to open the last floor because completing the tower means wiping everything living inside it out of existence. we know the FH believe that early on they had too much care for towerborns...
  6. SOOKIE!

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 69 Spoilers & Discussion

    Lmao what are these proportions
  7. SOOKIE!

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 68 Spoilers & Discussion

    Do the party roles even have relevance to the story anymore? Every main character is an other so powerful they're functionally every role or such a side character that they're basically relegated to light bearer (thinking of AA here). when the series was about tests that seemed to take the...
  8. SOOKIE!

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 68 Spoilers & Discussion

    i have reinterpreted this moment as Gustang saying "You've had the power to end all of us assholes and open the way up all this time, why are you just fucking around playing spy games with your misfit gang instead of getting to work?" Gustang clearly feels all their sins are unforgivable and...
  9. SOOKIE!

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 68 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think people wrote themselves a lot of headcanon based on the blog posts and don't know how to let go. It's even worse over on Reddit. People acting like an author's sketch of an idea from 15 years ago is some kind of bible.
  10. SOOKIE!

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 67 Spoilers & Discussion

    Right there with you brother. One of my biggest question is what kind of physical existence the tower has in the outside world. Every floor is some kind of pocket dimension it seems like though there's also physical paths between some of them based on the two orders of guides existing. So what...
  11. SOOKIE!

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 67 Spoilers & Discussion

    If the well plot is gonna finally start to give us some answers as to why the heck the admins even agreed to any of this stuff with the ages I'm all for it. If the tower's purpose is to make an axis and to do that someone has to reach the top, i don't really understand what the admins hope to...
  12. SOOKIE!

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 59 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm rereading from the beginning of the official translation and realizing the matter of how Urek entered the tower is almost completely hand waved away. His encounter with Hedon is played mostly as a gag with a passing mention of Urek being someone the tower chose. The word "irregular" isn't...
  13. SOOKIE!

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 59 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think Urek is following the rules because he doesn't have any information about where Phantaminum is. Since he needs to acquire information it makes sense for him to try to blend in and build relationships that can lead to information or aid later on. He also doesn't know how powerful the...
  14. SOOKIE!

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 58 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm sure someone will immediately correct me, but I believe we've never been given the actual reason the admins gave the GWs the FH and king contracts. That honestly makes it really hard to understand either what the relationship between the FH and admins is or what the motivations of either...
  15. SOOKIE!

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 55 Spoilers & Discussion

    Why do people keep talking about axises? That word and the lore around it have *still* never appeared once in the pages of tower of god or the spinoff. If SiU was still seriously interested in lore from a sketched comic he never published it would have appeared somewhere in the last decade+ of...
Top