Recent content by sorkaem

  1. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 102 Discussion/103 Predictions

    I am really liking where tg is heading. This chapter was really great, not in terms of actions or development but in terms of displaying Kaneki's leadership capacities. There is one particular thing this chapter made me realise about how Ishida is a great story teller: Arima and Eto really...
  2. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

    Oh I just realised, Mustsuki and Shirazu were the only ones with Kaneki when he went to :re so she's the only one who remembers about the place + she obviously remembers it since kaneki's behaviour was really strange http://www.mangareader.net/tokyo-ghoulre/10/13...
  3. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

    I think the relationship between Hinami and Akira is set to be central to the whole resolution of the conflict between Ghouls and humains
  4. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

    No it's there in WithYouInSpirit's translation
  5. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

    Wow really nice chapter. I am loving how some ccg characters are gaining in depth. I was surprised by UI's breakdown even if it's normal. The Qs evolution is also interesting, Saiko will not take long before going to Kaneki's side. But I am more worried about Mutusuki. If she turned full evil...
  6. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 99 Discussion/100 Predictions

    Really really disappointed with the return of Irmi and Koma. It was not necessary at ALL. Their survival not only is bad because they don't bring anything to the story (any side character could have fought with Tsukiyama or in any future battle) but even worse than that, their returns completely...
  7. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 96 Discussion/97 Predictions

    Considering the dog girl, maaaybe one of each of irmi and kora's followers survived and it's them here. Considering they all wore the same mask on the raid, it would be waaay more believable if a random one of each group survived instead of the two leaders surviving...
  8. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 96 Discussion/97 Predictions

    No he didn't...Just like @Tias said, he saved them in their respective fights but they still were killed by Arima. We didn't see Irmi in :re, I read it several times so I am pretty sure ! unless I missed it, but it would be too big to miss.
  9. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 96 Discussion/97 Predictions

    I don't think Akira will die now and I wonder who's the guy with Amon (Hide ?). I really really really hope the two figures are not Koma and Irmi. Everything about their death was amazing. Bringing them back would destroy the whole tragedy of the final arc of tokyo ghoul. How Yomo explained...
  10. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 95 Discussion/96 Predictions

    Mutsuki became such a psycho, I like it but I am starting to hate her... I really like the fact that the Qs are fighting the old investigators who became ghouls. It's just shows how what is considered good or evil is really a choice made by the upper ranks of CCG. Technically Amon, Takizawa and...
  11. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 95 Discussion/96 Predictions

    The worst thing in Tokyo ghoul is that you have a bunch of characters you love killing each other...
  12. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 93 Discussion/94 Predictions

    Maybe Kimi got pregnant and Nishiki asked help from Kanou to help her survive her pregnancy but Kanou only experimented on her and their baby before throwing them away...
  13. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 92 Discussion/ 93 Predictions

    The two S-rated ghouls I am talking about are Yamori and Ayato. It's true that she doesn't have Rize's kagune which seems special, but Ken's power isn't based on Rize's power, it's his own. I can't see a future for her if she went full psycho...
  14. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 92 Discussion/ 93 Predictions

    Mutsuki before the torture was waay stronger than Kaneki was before his torture. He's been eating cubes, she doesn't need to eat humans but stil did anyway at least once (in the auction) we don't know if she's been eating humans since then but I am pretty sure that she's been lurking around the...
  15. sorkaem

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 83 Discussion/84 Predictions

    Yeah I was wondering the same thing...Hide seems to have gathered a lot of information during his time at CCG. He's also the one who told Kaneki about Arima. I hope he's still alive...but I am 100% sure he's the one Touka visited at the begining of :re (it would be another parallel between TG...
Top