Or maybe he asked for Itachi eyes because he was blind as hell or maybe its just my imagination. I'm sure that he felt Naruto power but if Naruto said that they both die I'm guessing that Naruto also felt Sasuke's Power. Until I see the new powers of Sasuke EMS I really don't what to guess who's...
Sasuke has still a way to come back to the village.
He killed Itachi, Deidara, Danzou and some Samurai.
The Samurai part is kind of tricky, He told them to back off because his goal was Danzou, they didn't and attacked Sasuke if he didn't defend himself he would be killed. I'm not saying...
Maybe he wants Naruto and Sasuke to fight to weaken them both and make his move, I guess Madara after planing all this should know that Sasuke wants some kind of revenge on him. With both of them basically on the same level and probably being the only ones that can oppose him, making them fight...
My guess is that there won't be a winner and Sasuke will be turned by Naruto.
Naruto knows the truth about Itachi and understands the pain that Sasuke is feeling and his obsession with revenge. Sasuke will than see the power of friendship and that he has more in life than revenge, mostly that...