Black Clover taking that LN route and promoting it's female cast with this weeks color page.
Also, am I the only one who ships Asta X Mimosa? Maybe it's just my dislike of tsunderes.
Also, it looks like Condor guy is re-using the design of his MC from the Jump Next one-shot. Either that or he...
Black Clover- Look at the time period Black Clover is set in. Most women were having children in their teens (12 to 13). Boys where considered men by 13.
Naruto- ehhhhh, Naruto is set in a fantasy world. Our rules aren't necessarily their rules. They probably don't look down on child ninja's...
It doesn't matter if Border is a competent military organization or not, the thing is, no government would allow the existance of a 3rd party organization as strong and as advanced as Border with out said organization being a subsidiary of the military. Speaking of which, World Trigger is very...
Just read Garden. It has some good ideas, potential is there. At first I thought the design for the mechanical hand was terrible, but then, well if you've read it you know what happens. Garden was definitely an improvement over Peach Pluck. I think it could find success. There's definitely...
Gintama, Toriko, Fist of the North Star, Dragon Ball Z, Kinnikuman, Cat's Eye, Jojo, City Hunter, Otokojuku, Black Cat, Rurouni Kenshin to name a few with main characters beyond the age of 18.
Ok then, lets discuss when World Trigger became bad. For me it was when the rank wars arc started. Way to kill the hype of the previous arc. Also, am I the only one really bothered by how Border functions? They're supposed to be an independent agency, but that would never work. The Japanese...
Different eye shapes, different eye brow shapes, different hair styles, different clothes. I never got Asta and Leo confused because they don't look similar, like, at all...
Well at least Jump is trying to promote its Jump+ line through the main magazine now. I just wish they started doing that with Pochikuro...
---------- Post added November 27, 2015 at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was November 26, 2015 at 09:27 PM ----------
Dang, this is one cool cover
After reading Galaxy Gangs I can see why Genjuui Toteku won. Galaxy Gangs has an ok concept for a shonen series, but Sora was to generic of a MC. He's too similar to Asta and Luffy. Galaxy Gangs has nice art and a good concept, but with the main character being to similar to 2 other popular main...