Recent content by SoulEaterFreak

  1. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 I've sent all five volumes of Omagadoki flying from Japan to Germany, so...well...I hope Horikoshi's worked hard on this new story, because his art is already great! Really looking forward to the manga, I hope his mangas will be...
  2. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Magazine Cover and Color Pages

    ROAD TO NINJA - NARUTO THE MOVIE by Masashi Kishimoto
  3. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Magazine Cover and Color Pages

    Pretty good Beelzebabu Colorpage *_° I really feel sorry for Furuichi...mh no I don't.
  4. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Magazine Cover and Color Pages

    I've got some...
  5. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Magazine Cover and Color Pages

    Is this large enough?
  6. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Magazine Cover and Color Pages

    Does anyone have the Shonen Jump #14 Cover of Sket Dance in a larger format?
  7. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 Well...I personally don't see Pajamas going to be popular or surviving long enough in this magazine...the chapter was pretty boring even for it's first one...not really creative at all. The last page "killed" the story for me. At...
  8. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 If you drew like that when you were five years old, respect. But manga is not only about the drawings, I wouldn't care if Togashi continues to draw like that, because for me the story is so good, the art doesn't drag it down <3
  9. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 Kaiten-san, I really understand what you mean. I am not ignoring it and I never would (since the Turn Back the Pendulum Chapters are some of my favorites~ I'm a Hirako Fan) But the list I made/make is to show the number of...
  10. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 You sure about Kochikame? can't be such a big difference in the chapters numbers....where's your info from? o_O I messed up with Narutos chapter because I included the latest one xD (happens somethimes, since it's beeing...
  11. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 How about a list with the numbers of the chapters? I do it every week, so here's the list for issue 12. (I use the lineup from the shonenjump website.) The numbers should be right (I'm 99% sure they are xD) Weekly Shonen Jump...
  12. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 Don't know if it was already made, but I took a few minutes and made a "wallpaper" with the 2011 Covers. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  13. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 I don't think so...just because the number of people who liked the 2010 manga wasn't big enough for the series to continue in the magazine should not mean it was a failure...when I think of 2010 Jump Manga the first one in my...
  14. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Haha =D It was obvious the chapter with would take first place (I counted 8 chapter...560-559-558-557-556-555-554-553)
  15. SoulEaterFreak

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    It's on chapter 7 now...starting with chapter 8, for others with chapter 9, it's going to be ranked officially.
Top