Recent content by spactaa

  1. spactaa

    Chapter 363 Discussion [Naruto]

    This guy seriously lacks something on his ears :p. edi: I'm pretty sure raikiri = chidori, since it's the same element and the same form manipulation, otherwise, the same jutsu.
  2. spactaa

    Chapter 365 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 364 Predictions [Naruto] But how can you say that when we don't know at hall what he is up to? edit: I like the supposition tobi = leader, it makes way more sense than the obvious but groundles tobi = obito "in the box" theory.
  3. spactaa

    Chapter 365 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 364 Predictions [Naruto] My question..When do we get to see hinata, shino and kiba fight lol !? I don't think they stand a chance against hebi, so who will it be...
  4. spactaa

    Chapter 363 Discussion [Naruto]

    "On one hand I'm praying to god Tobi is dead so the Obito=Tobi group will shut up and on the other hand I'm hoping he is still alive so he can continue to provide comedy" You've been corrupted by this board. The Tobi = obito thing is not something we should care about as (hum...serious) readers ;).
  5. spactaa

    Chapter 363 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 363 Predictions [Naruto] Oh yeah indeed, that can happen. The explosion we saw could be somwhere else, that's the best theory so far , un!(except the one saying that deidera killed everyone, and that the manga is over).
  6. spactaa

    Chapter 363 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 363 Predictions [Naruto] Deidera beeing teleported somewhere else doesn't help (if he is still in one piece, to me ... he is history). Did you watch the last page? The explosion happened dude, if you want to avoid it by teleportation, you got to teleport the whole explosion (wich seems...
  7. spactaa

    Chapter 363 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 363 Predictions [Naruto] "so it's possible he could have Warped Sasuke or the explosion into another Demension maintaining thr Blast's dead on effect but somewhere else" Kakashi already said he didn't know where the other dimension was leading, so he will not use it on sasuke, and don't...
  8. spactaa

    Chapter 361 Discussion [Naruto]

    Sasuke must have grown one of those on his back, flying snakes!
  9. spactaa

    Chapter 362 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 362 Predictions [Naruto] "Hah! If you were paying attention to the flashbacks, I think you'd realize that Itachi is the exact WRONG person to send to save Deidara's ass. Deidara would sooner die fighting Sasuke than owe his life to Itachi. No. Way." Not if the leader say so, itachi is...
  10. spactaa

    Chapter 361 Discussion [Naruto]

    I don't give a damn about the snake wings, I liked this chapter. Though as said the whole thing staying unoticed is absurd. I'm glad it was'nt a lame double genjutsu trap or whatever. Deidera is still cool by the way, he is just against the wrong ennemy, sasuke would water based, he was dead Xp.
  11. spactaa

    Chapter 361 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 361 Predictions [Naruto] By the way where is that damn snake manda? I think he could come in handy. He could allow sasuke to stay out of reach of C4 and launch some long range attacks. I'm about sure manda will respect sasuke more than he respected oro (well, he didn't) due to his "cursed"...
  12. spactaa

    Chapter 360 Discussion [Naruto]

    The one in the bird ain't a bunshin, 99% sure, that's the real deidera already enjoying the next chapter, just look at his face.
  13. spactaa

    The Official Uchiha Sasuke Thread

    Re: Does Sasuke Have a Weakness? What is It? "i think that his main weakness is, that he hasn't got too much chakra" Have you any proof of that? It's been a while I haven't seen sasuke lacking either chakra or stamina for the matter...Even his pseudo confidence, I think this is mostly faked...
  14. spactaa

    Chapter 357 Discussion [Naruto]

    CS2 is good to finish a fight, but using it while you don't even know about tobi's ability, it would be risky. Imo, sasuke may be strong, maybe he can kill deidera if he goes CS1 or CS2, but never he will be able to kill deidera AND tobi by himself. Anyway I don't think tobi will die here...
  15. spactaa

    Sai Mega Convo

    Re: Sai's brother *Possible spoiler if true* Sai once said they weren't related by blood even if he considered him his brother, a lot like naruto and sasuke, and that's exactly why he decided to help naruto. They are not real brothers.
Top