Recent content by Spartacus

  1. Spartacus

    Chapter Bleach 471 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions I just think that this arc could have been done in a way better way. And it is just retarded how NONE of these characters were ever shown in past chapters. The way these characters poped out weren't natural. Plus, Kubo needs to put more stuff in...
  2. Spartacus

    Chapter Naruto 563 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 563 Spoiler Discussion I really don't see how Sasuke can defeat Naruto. Naruto is pretty much unstoppable (chakra-wise) He has like 4 different forms (Kyuubi form, Sage, Sage & Kyuubi combined, Sexy Jutsu) Oh yeah... I forgot, sexy jutsu has no effect on Sasgay.
  3. Spartacus

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    I think the 1st half of the movie won't be as interesting as the continuations.
  4. Spartacus

    Chapter Gantz 348 Discussion/349 Prediction Thread

    Yeah, I think Cherry, Tae, and Korono will meet up. I have a strong feeling they'll stay together. As for Reika, Korono2, Keito and the rest - they are screwed. I'm guessing Muscle Rider is hoping that his "kid" doesn't join him at his location at the current moment..lol
  5. Spartacus

    Science You Felt the Earthquake? And Hurricane Irene [East Coast USA]

    Wow, I've experienced the Earthquake. An since the summer was almost ending, I wanted to have some experience, so I drove from Connecticut and drove to the shores of New Jersey. The experience was sanely awesome. I want it to happen again. But unfortunately, I'm moving to California in a week...
  6. Spartacus

    Hangout The Gantz Hangout Thread

    Re: Gantz is addicting! Well, that's good to hear considering the anime ended around chapter 91. With an alternate...weird ass ending. I think the manga should be updated more often than as is now. I can't really get into the discussions as I did before, because I feel that the past discussions...
  7. Spartacus

    Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 43 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 43 Spoiler Thread The only similarity is that they are both wearing a shirt with their upper bodies being exposed. The difference is the idea of Shioon appearing more serious with his circumstances. His hands/arms are going to with the flow. As though he...
  8. Spartacus

    Bakuman Vol 16 (ch134-ch142) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 141 Discussion / 142 Prediction Bakuman is like a novel at some points. The author is putting too much text info in one story. I'm not complaining, it just baffles me how the artist is able to correlate eac text with his drawings so fast and naturally. It was like these two...
  9. Spartacus

    Chapter Claymore 115 Disc/116 Pred Thread

    ^ No, I think Claymore isn't going to be released this coming month. Because Claymore sucks. Just kidding. Don't want, HegemonKhan to get aggrivated. I think Claire is going to awaken from that egg sooner then we think. In the next 3 chapters, we'll see her popping out of nowhere.
  10. Spartacus

    Chapter Claymore 115 Disc/116 Pred Thread

    If Raki or any oher human male managed to impregnate some Claymores, you would think they would get pregnant... Well, since female Claymores are still human, you think they can get pregnant from human seed? Or male claymore seed? You think a Claymore giving birth to a Claymore baby...
  11. Spartacus

    Hangout The Gantz Hangout Thread

    It would be cool to see a girl from gantz to have all that gear on and be babass. Can't wait to see korono wearing a Gurilla suit.
  12. Spartacus

    Seinen Yuutai Nova by OSHIMI Shuuzou

    Re: Yuutai Nova I have really nothing to say other than I hope the publishers resume releasing more chapters of the series. I hate how it's on hiatus.
  13. Spartacus

    Chapter Gantz 340 Discussion/341 Prediction Thread

    Are those beasts wearing gantz-suits too? This is just for chance for the kid to shine and kick some alien ass. It's Nishi's job to watch, yell in agony, turn invisible, and do a commentary on what is happening in the fight between muscle-rider kid & alien beasts.
  14. Spartacus

    [GANTZ/NISHI] (Edited Manga Out)

    Re: [GANTZ/NISHI] Special Chapter... The killing of children, I understand. But when did he ever kill pets (or neighborhood pets?). He never hated the Panda Gantzer...
  15. Spartacus

    [GANTZ/NISHI] (Edited Manga Out)

    Re: [GANTZ/NISHI] Special Chapter... He usually posts stuff online on his Gantz global blog. Am I right?
Top