Recent content by SpecterJ201988

  1. SpecterJ201988

    Chapter Bleach 461 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions when Aizen mentioned the barrier between hollow and shinigami he described the two as opposing existences. if they are opposing then that would mean that human is the state in between them. frankly I think that the whole barrier thing must lose...
  2. SpecterJ201988

    Chapter Bleach 446 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 446 Discussion / 447 Prediction I think that the Ichigo's fullbring will have a final form that looks a lot like Tenza Zongetsu's cloak, remember when he first went into his inner world in the dongia. Possibly with Regular Zongetsu's shades. When things start looking bad, i'm...
  3. SpecterJ201988

    Chapter Bleach 435 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 435 Discussion / 436 Predictions I think that learning fullbring is a way for Ichigo to get his spirit energy back. By awakening this new power he'll regain the ability to see ghosts and so forth. Think back to after he lost his powers the first time, regaining his spirit energy was...
  4. SpecterJ201988

    Chapter One Piece 612 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 612 Discussion / 613 Prediction Thread If I'm remembering correctly, Gwarp said that Roger destroyed a countrys's entire army for speaking ill of his friends. he never said enything about Roger directly harming the civilians. Besides, Luffy isn't the type to go on that sort of...
  5. SpecterJ201988

    Chapter One Piece 603 Discussion / 604 Prediction Thread

    That's not its only use. Remember back during the war, Luffy used it to make Red Dog hesitate, giving Marco and Vista an opening. It effects everyone. it just does so in varying degrees. Yeah, only the cannon fodder pass out, but it dazes or momentarily stuns everyone else. It is still useful on...
  6. SpecterJ201988

    Chapter One Piece 603 Discussion / 604 Prediction Thread

    I keep wondering, why didn't Luffy use CoC on the marines? How much control does he have? It looks like there are two parts to controlling CoC, activation and aiming. When Luffy went into training, I figured that Luffy would either be able to activate it at will but not aim it or aim it when it...
  7. SpecterJ201988

    Chapter One Piece 603 Discussion / 604 Prediction Thread

    a part of me wants to see the fight between Luffy and Caribou delayed for a little while. The ships are to small for a good fight scene. both of them would have to hold back so that they don't break the ships coating. it would be great if they waited until they got to fishman island it would be...
  8. SpecterJ201988

    Chapter One Piece 603 Discussion / 604 Prediction Thread

    while i think that Roger and Gwarp are about the same age i don't think that they are brother's. if Gwarp has a sibling it is Daddan. that would solve the mystery of their relationship. on another note, has anyone noticed that Caribo's crew all look alike. their appearance is like that of a...
  9. SpecterJ201988

    Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 601 Spoiler Discussion Thread ISOLATED GEAR 2!!! I never even considered that. Way to go Oda! As i understand it, its probubly not so much using G2 that is harmfull to him but maintaining it. the added bloodflow creates an increased drain on his stamina, which becomes harmfull if...
  10. SpecterJ201988

    The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 2nd edition

    Re: One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread Its hard to theorize about the next crew member without having herd the exact quote from Oda, I don't thing that Arlong or Enel will fit the bill. if its a fish-man then it will probably be Hachi, and Enel would never serve under another. The...
  11. SpecterJ201988

    Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread 2nd Part

    No matter what. The next chapter will end with the subscript, "They're Baaaack!!!"
  12. SpecterJ201988

    Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread 2nd Part

    Re: One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread - Part 1 I don't think we are going to see Luffy Vs. Fake Luffy just yet. They are going to start to square off, but, before things can get going and Luffy reviles that its him, Fake Zorro and Fake Sanji will interrupt. Luffy will appear...
  13. SpecterJ201988

    Chapter One Piece 597 Discussion / 598 Prediction Thread

    I really doubt that any of the other SH have COC Haki, but I guess we cant count Zoro out just yet. All in all, I think the entire crew will learn haki. However, the monster trio, and possibly Ussop, will be the only ones to develop both of the main two colors. Both Nami and Robin are the most...
  14. SpecterJ201988

    If Luffy will use weapon in future... What it will be???

    Re: Should Luffy get a weapon? Luffy won't get a weapon. He will make his body more of a weapon. I'm talking Rokushiki. Just think about the power up he got from learning soru. Here are my thoughts on the other five. 1) Rankyaku: Kaku already showed that this works well in countering sword...
Top