Recent content by Spectrum

  1. Spectrum

    Portuguese Community v.22 ~ OP é OP

    Quantos milhões?
  2. Spectrum

    Shounen Demon's Plan by Okamoto Yoshimichi

    Can't believe it got dropped... the concept was really good and the story was rather interesting. I think the plot was a little superficial but it certainly had potential.
  3. Spectrum

    Hangout Current Favorite K-song

    It's rather sad that the group is over... Dunno, I guess my current fav song is "Daddy" by PSY...
  4. Spectrum

    Portuguese Community v.22 ~ OP é OP

    50 pila? Porra! Sem condições...
  5. Spectrum

    Portuguese Community v.22 ~ OP é OP

    Então, quando eu era ativo eu sempre quis, para ajudar o fórum mesmo... hoje não tenho tempo nem para o que eu já tenho, imagine pegar mais uma coisa. Deixa quieto
  6. Spectrum

    Portuguese Community v.22 ~ OP é OP

    Feliz ano novo, pessoal! Eu vi isso, Asc... mas hoje em dia não tenho tempo e nem muita paciência para fazer parte disso kkkkkkkkkk
  7. Spectrum

    Portuguese Community v.22 ~ OP é OP

    Quando eu enjoo é difícil eu voltar a ler, demorou uns 2 anos pra eu voltar a ler Tower of God, que está muito bom, por sinal... Shingeki no Kyojin por exemplo, dropei no 50, até hoje não sinto a menor vontade de ler. Minha lista é um pouco grande, tem mais de 200 títulos que estou "lendo"...
  8. Spectrum

    Portuguese Community v.22 ~ OP é OP

    Bem vindo, Shadow! Temos um questionário no post inicial. Apesar de não sermos mais tão presentes aqui, seria legal preencher para que o pessoal te conheça melhor hahaha Nossa, NNT eu abandonei tem uns 2 anos já, mais especificamente no capítulo 113, segundo minha lista kkkkkkkkkkk Até tenho...
  9. Spectrum

    Portuguese Community v.22 ~ OP é OP

    Estou tentando sobreviver, dia após dia kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Minha irmã tirou a vesícula tem um mês mais ou menos... tava ferrada coitada. Eu to lendo os novos da Jump e Kodansha... ultimamente estou mais fixado em manhwas e manhuas, não sei o motivo hahaha isso inclui as webtoons tbm. Tem minha...
  10. Spectrum

    Portuguese Community v.22 ~ OP é OP

    Eu nunca fui o escolhido KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Oi migos, como estão? hahaha Tempo quando terminávamos uma thread em 1, 2 semanas *-* Não me acostumei a postar nesse novo fórum blé
  11. Spectrum

    Shounen Demon's Plan by Okamoto Yoshimichi

    Well... I liked the first chapter but then I came here and read all the comments lol I can't tell it's something brand new and the chapter was pretty rushed looking like an One Shot but I really hope this to get better. The general idea is decent and the art is well done. 7,5/10
  12. Spectrum

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 186 Discussion/187 Predictions

    Korean scans: http://www.yuncomics.com/archives/1785419
  13. Spectrum

    Portuguese Community v.22 ~ OP é OP

    Mas tá muito estranho esse novo layout O.O Bem vindo ao novo membro! Feliz ano novo a todos!
  14. Spectrum

    Brazil The PT Thread [gringo friends are invited :3] meeting

    I didn't know he would come T.T (or I can't remember right now if I knew lol) He meant you're nobody! :O whoa, right in the feels ):
  15. Spectrum

    Kat's Diary! FML

    Re: Kat's Diary! Yeap. Here in Brazil all the MBAs are usually 2 days per week. Greg my dear friend. How have you been? =D
Top