Recent content by Splintered

  1. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    *sigh* I know it's rather suicidal to poke a dragon in its eye but oh well: Since when did acts of kindess always equate to romantic love? Maybe the pain from her heart is that a second person that she condsiders her precious people has gone insane and turned into a mini monster. Maybe she lost...
  2. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    If by genius container you mean someone who has a massive chakra ability and strong body then I agree. I think Orochimaru is talented enough to pretty much make up the difference with his ninjutsu and genjutsu skills to take any real container. Besides, it's not like he's playing...
  3. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Mizura! *glomps back* And it was such a good chapter for discussion too. ;_; Orochimaru wouldn't just be a jinchuuriki, he would be a Sannin with a jinichuuriki, he would be unfathomably strong to the point it was no longer fun. :/ I find it kind of ironic that Sakura and Naruto are running...
  4. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    I don't understand this whole "Orochimaru is eight tails". If he was, rejected body or not, he would so unbelievably own Naruto it wouldn't be funny. At first I thought Danzou might just want to kill Orochimaru, but then think about it. Why would it be a secret mission? If he strolled up to...
  5. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    I love how Kishimoto wrote Kabuto this entire ARC.  It shows that's he not a black or white character and there is so much more to him than just a servant of Orochimaru.  Now I'm just waiting for Kabuto to betray him.  :x.  It's just one twist after the other.  To me, he's the star of this...
  6. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    For some odd reason I actually like that idea... 0_o!
  7. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Mm, Konoha civil war. If that happens then all the wait with drawn out fights is worth it.
Top