Recent content by Split Second Shot

  1. Split Second Shot

    Luffys last adventure as a 17 year old?

    Still Iva-chan's one weird cookie. Who knows maybe the side effects will cause him to age once the "treatment" wears off.
  2. Split Second Shot

    Luffys last adventure as a 17 year old?

    In my own little fantasy world I came up with this scenario: I realize there may be holes in this story and possibly even no way of it happening, but I have a nice imagination, or I'd at least like to think so.
  3. Split Second Shot

    Chapter Naruto 469 Discussion/470 Predictions

    Naruto is finally a man. He won't accept a false love even from the one he cares about most. Good job.
  4. Split Second Shot

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 550 Discussion/ 551 Predictions Thread When I read that last page, all I could say was "OH HELL NO. OH HELL FRIGGIN NO." That threw me for a loop.
  5. Split Second Shot

    Chapter Bleach 365 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 365 Discussion/366 Predictions Thread I gotta admit as much as I love this chapter I hate how slow Kubo progresses the story. >_> But I guess I'm willing to wait because there will be a bunch of kickass chapters in wait.
  6. Split Second Shot

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions The number of people with a Sharingan EYE is annoying. I mean really, you might as well have another Uchiha clan.
  7. Split Second Shot

    Shounen Akaboshi - Ibun Suikoden by AMANO Youichi

    Re: [NEWCOMER] Akaboshi - Ibun Suikoden by AMANO Youichi Just read chapter 1. Seems up to snuff shounen-wise. Hopefully it continues to be scanlated. Well worth a try.
  8. Split Second Shot

    Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #27-28

    "Freestyle" - Blue Audacity by Split Second Shot Stock Taken again from a stock pack from nationalsigleague.com
  9. Blue Audacity

    Blue Audacity

    Gunslinger flying through the air.
  10. Split Second Shot

    Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #25-26

    "Red" - "Grimmjow, you got TAGGED." by "Split Second Shot" "Stock, don't know the original source as it came from a stock pack from nationalsigleague.com"
  11. Grimmjow

    Grimmjow

    Grimmjow against a graffiti'd neighborhood. Red color balance used.
  12. Split Second Shot

    Shounen Mirai Nikki

    Title: Mirai Nikki Genres: Action Psychological Shounen Romance Supernatural Author: ESUNO Sakae Artist: ESUNO Sakae Publication: 2006 Start Date: 2006 End Date: Ongoing Number of chapters at review: 32 Number of chapters read by reviewer: 32 General Overview: Amano Yukiteru isn't your average...
  13. Split Second Shot

    Request New Username Request Thread

    Can I get a name change to Split Second Shot? or SplitSecondShot if it's too long Done
  14. Split Second Shot

    Supply: Signature Calling all talented sig makers!

    Is this still up? I think my skills are alright..Just don' expect me to get it done right away since school is starting soon and I work for 2 Edited Manga teams :# Btw, do I need to upload something? ._.;
  15. Split Second Shot

    Discussion What Character's Do You Want Resurrected the Most?

    Re: Which dead Naruto character would you resurrect? (POLL ADDED!) ^ Although I do agree with you, you should probably put that in a spoiler tag for those that aren't up-to-date with Naruto. (I just read up to 396 starting from 35x yesterday) >_>
Top