Recent content by SpookSnScareS

  1. SpookSnScareS

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 298 Discussion / 299 Predictions

    While we're on the topic of drawing conclusions and speculating on who is stronger between Escanor and Mael: >We haven't seen Mael go all out yet< Please keep that in mind!
  2. SpookSnScareS

    Movie The Seven Deadly Sins: Prisoners of the Sky

    Having seen the movie now, I'm really wondering when the 40+ pages manga volume will be released. I've also seen a bit of it on this forum with english fan translation, but for some reason it's completely untracable now.. Anyone have any info on this?
  3. SpookSnScareS

    Movie The Seven Deadly Sins: Prisoners of the Sky

    Any opinions on the animation?
  4. SpookSnScareS

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 286 Discussion / 287 Predictions

    Haha, you're absolutely right. I forgot about the fact that he wasn't affected by the goddesses being sealed.
  5. SpookSnScareS

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 286 Discussion / 287 Predictions

    I always wondered why Escanor was able to hold onto a grace for so long, while other humans would quickly succumb to it. Very much doubting it's just because Escanor received the grace when he was little. I'm also wondering what Mael will be doing now that he's supposedly back on the "good"...
  6. SpookSnScareS

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 286 Discussion / 287 Predictions

    "Flash" could also be seen as light. Which could potentially be how this grace works. It's not just speed, I think it's actually a "Light" grace. Hence Ludo is able to move at the speed of light. The attack he used on Zeldris could possibly have been pure light. It would all make sense...
  7. SpookSnScareS

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 266 Discussion / 267-268 Predictions

    I can't see why they would need to do that. In their original forms, they can go all-out using the Graces. But in vessels, their abilities are limited. Not something you'd want when fighting against Estarossa in his current state.
  8. SpookSnScareS

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 264 Discussion / 265 Predictions

    We haven't seen Zeldris' full combat potential yet, though. I believe it's too soon to rank the demons. Aside from that, I'm very eagered to find out what Cusack can do.
  9. SpookSnScareS

    Multi Season Nanatsu no Taizai

    What the heck did they do with Ban vs Merascylla & Galan? They totally scrapped the entire fight scene and made ban walk around instead. I really can't adapt to the way they animated season two.
  10. SpookSnScareS

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 239 Discussion/ 240 Predictions

    Chandler is not dead yet. If that were the case, the spells casted by Chandler would've lost their effect right away, as Merascylla once stated.
  11. SpookSnScareS

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 235 Discussion / 236 Predictions

    Has anyone else been hyped for Arthur to put together a "Knights of the Round Table" group? If he eventually does so in the story, wouldn't it make sense for them to clash against the Six Black Knights, just judging by names? I'm honestly hoping for this to happen.
  12. SpookSnScareS

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 218 Discussion / 219 Predictions

    I honestly think that at some point, Escanor will find away to use his powers at night as well or at the slightest, gain controll over it so he decides when to use his powers. Also, shouldn't it be time for Meliodas to inform the others about The 10 Commandments' powers?
  13. SpookSnScareS

    Multi Season Nanatsu no Taizai

    Hey, people. Sorry for being a bit off-topic of your current conversations, but I've realized that in a few episodes there are unreleased music tracks that are (as far as I know) nowhere to be found on the internet as seperate download, nor is it buyable. I've been reading stuff about Nanatsu...
Top