Recent content by squirrellord

  1. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei I've got some personal things going on this week so I can't do BL for IEM, but... um... I would have named them Galle and Edda.
  2. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei The Honmakai thing? Normally, when someone says "Oh really?" It'd be "Hontou ka?", hontou meaning "really" and "ka" making it a question. In Kansai-ben, they use Honma instead of Hontou, and kai is another way of proposing a question, which is more common in...
  3. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Ahaha, oh wow, I can't believe I made such a mistake ._. I'm really quite sorry. I translated that chapter in, like, 15 minutes, since I didn't realize the chapter came out early Thursday morning, and I had to leave for a Greek Mythology test ^^;; But yeah, I...
  4. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Far as I know, the Typsetter was still waiting for cleans yesterday morning. *shrugs* I sent the TL in Saturday night
  5. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Just so you guys know, I'm a little busy this weekend, so I doubt that the chapter will be out tonight (Saturday). Just depends on when I can find time to work on it and send off the chapter to IEM. I'll definitely get the trans done tonight though, so expect the...
  6. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Oh, no, I never said I believed that. I'm just saying it's Oga... it wouldn't be surprising if he was able to. Odds are he'll get beaten, but he's still Oga, so we can't underestimate him
  7. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei *shrugs* usually just unimportant babble, and when it gets put into a volume that stuff gets cut out anyway. But if you want, I'll start doing it~ Yeah, つい can mean Unintentionally, but you tack on that に and it changes :) Aaanyway, I can't wait to see Oga...
  8. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Actually~ It'd probably be better to say "A member of Toujou's Group(?!)" for the first one, and the last part was ついに which means "Finally", not "Unintentionally" I sent IEM the translations yesterday, but I guess they've been busy. It should be out any time~
  9. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei I see. Well, I apologize for not knowing that. The person who introduced the site to me told me it was the actual rankings for that week
  10. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei then how do they have rankings for chapters that have showed up with less than 8 before them, such as the first chapter of a series?
  11. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Ummm http://hamada.tsukaeru.info/jump/2009/jump0937.html That's the rating for this week, 37/38. ベルゼバブ. Last week was 16, this week is 5
  12. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei I find it funny you guys are going on about 24 being "meh", and yet, chapter 23 was ranked 16th in the popularity polls, while chapter 24 was ranked 5th
  13. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Oh, if you guys were wondering, the original joke with Furuichi is that he calls Alain "Tachiwarui" Which means "Poor taste" or "Problematic" (which I put as A pain in the ass), and then his sister hit on the word "Tachi" which is the dominant partner in a...
  14. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Oh, I'd like to admit to one mistake I made in the translation of 23. It's pretty minor. On page 8, Oga says "Because of him?" and there's a TL note saying "Furuichi", I didn't mean to put that there. It was a left over from editing the script (back from when...
  15. squirrellord

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Seriously guys, if you have a spoiler, PICTURES AND COMMENTS, put them in a spoiler tag. I didn't want to know what you said there, muwlove :(
Top