Recent content by SquirrelLuvsPnut

  1. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Shounen Karakuri Douji ULTIMO by Stan Lee x Takei Hiroyuki

    This probably isn't the place to ask this, but wasn't an anime greenlit for this a long time agp?
  2. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Shounen Karakuri Douji ULTIMO by Stan Lee x Takei Hiroyuki

    I know exactly what you mean. It drove me nuts that they mis-translated the doji of wisdom's name as Sopia. then again, I'm not really sure how common of knowledge it is that Sophia means wisdom.
  3. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) Good lord. Sasuga books has a few subscription packages for Jump Square, but they all exceed $100, It might be worth it if I wanted more then just the latest chapters of Shiki.
  4. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump Any day now, I suppose.
  5. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump I love nyou like a chinchilla loves his raisins! [hr] The Gan gan Square Enix site has changed the featured issue, so the raws for chapter 52 should surface soon.
  6. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump Oh, okay that makes sense.
  7. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump Oh dear, the wait shall be excruciating.
  8. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump Oh geez, oh geez, oh geez!
  9. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump Say, is chapter 51 of Soul Eater out, but no one has uploaded it yet. Cause One Manga say's that there are currently 51 chapters. Look at the right hand side bar. http://www.onemanga.com/Soul_Eater/ Just a site mistake?
  10. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump Alright, how the hell do I get Soul eater 48?! I didn't check back for awhile, so it was posted, but now it's gone! WTF?! Sorry, but I'm pissed! Don't be.
  11. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump Scan Dump! [2008] Thank you very much!
  12. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump Scan Dump! [2008] What series is that on the cover?
  13. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump Scan Dump! [2008] Oh. Damn, I'm so ignorant.
  14. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump Scan Dump! [2008] The link for Neuro-141 doesn't work. Is it just a place holder?
  15. SquirrelLuvsPnut

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump Scan Dump! [2008] After this week, will Jump issues resume their normal distribution? No more of this doubling crap?
Top