Recent content by srukang576

  1. srukang576

    Black Clover Chapter 277 Spoilers & Discussion

    First and most important thing people need to understand about Shining Generals. It was never stated that they are as strong as Clover Captains. Just their Ranks were compared to the Captains. I don't have access to Viz but I'm 100% sure the dialogue says something like: "Their rank is...
  2. srukang576

    Black Clover Chapter 277 Spoilers & Discussion

    Don't worry Vanica will counter attack. Although I must say. Stop disrespecting the Captains. I don't rate Charlotte too high in Captains ranking myself but for God's sake. She's a Captain. Nero nor Noelle are not Captain level. Noelle might have a mana pool and attacks capable of harming Vanica...
  3. srukang576

    Black Clover Chapter 276 Spoilers & Discussion

    Remember that we don't have our own provider. We usually get the scraps off MHA/One Piece providers. What I mean it's all about how generous they are to share other spoilers. Jujutsu and One Piece already have spoilers. If they will be generous enough we might have some tomorrow or Monday.
  4. srukang576

    Black Clover Chapter 274 Spoilers & Discussion

    It was stated as clear as it could be. Lucifero is the last Devil to come out of the Qlipoth.
  5. srukang576

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Lancelot One-shot Discussion

    Bit off-topic but I need to ask because I know there are people of the culture here. Please tell me there are fan-arts of Jericho already or just colorings of her panels. :notamused
  6. srukang576

    Black Clover Chapter 257 Spoilers & Discussion

    Actually? He fucking finally got up. Do you know how trash my opinion of Asta would be if he didn't get up at least one more time after all of that post time skip hype? For now Noelle's showing > Asta's showing > Yuno showing. They will not beat Dante. He will beat them but the reinforcements...
  7. srukang576

    Black Clover Chapter 252 Spoilers & Discussion

    Three things my friend: 1. Julius casted country-level spell that manipulated f'ing future/time everything you can imagine in that instance 2. Loropechka mana pool is leagues above Julius's 3. Loropechka's spell was way easier because of the circumstances. She only manipulated water with her...
  8. srukang576

    Black Clover Chapter 251 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yuno is out as of now. Rill probably coming but I doubt he will come fast probably he will save everyone after Vanica wrecks sh*t and take Rolopechka with her. Rolopechka and Gadjah are said to survive fight with Megicula in the past so maybe she is some shy warrior type.
  9. srukang576

    Black Clover Chapter 250 Spoilers & Discussion

    Some dude on twitter called BlackCow a clout chaser ouch.
  10. srukang576

    Black Clover Chapter 250 Spoilers & Discussion

    Could it be three times lucky? I mean at least one of the parties should win or not suffer as much. As of now two of the "Light Triad" got rekt so is Noelle next in line or she's breaking the curse?
  11. srukang576

    Chapter Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 205 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    From color spread, it looked like Zenitsu descendant would be a calm badass and literally the first page we see him crying. Damn you Gotouge!
  12. srukang576

    Black Clover Chapter 250 Spoilers & Discussion

    Black Cow didn't post any pics as of yet. I don't think he would lie but he hasn't posted any pics. I would wait until full scans but if I'm not mistaken next chapter would close a volume so maybe Tabata is saving Vanica for the last chapter of the volume.
  13. srukang576

    Black Clover Chapter 248 Spoilers & Discussion

    No. Unless someone other than Mr. 12 hours put some info in the internet.
  14. srukang576

    Black Clover Chapter 247 Spoilers & Discussion

    Vanica and Zenon have their respective Demons for only 6 months. I don't think Dante would be stupid enough to attack Prime Julius. Remember the panel from the beginning of the series? Julius and the Captains return after successfully defeating the enemies. + this whole Julius disappearing from...
  15. srukang576

    Black Clover Chapter 247 Spoilers & Discussion

    Am I the only one left who believes that Spirit Guardians will get up and fight until they are wiped out of existence to protect the Queen :/ Gaja please scream: Get yo ass up Queen is in trouble and they will have the motivation or some shh. Ehh dreams. Btw. Isn't this funny? Weren't Heart and...
Top