Recent content by ssj999vegetto

  1. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions I was hoping that the Wind Rasengan Shuriken would connect... after hyping up that jutsu and then having him beat him with the regular rasengan makes me feel disappointed, but that's just me. I really think that Nagato is gonna die soon, not by...
  2. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions I don't know about anyone else, but I'm rather disappointed that Rasengan saved the day again, just my opinion. Anyhow, as to the next chapters. I think that Naruto will come up with an answer to Nagato's question when he sees him face to face, not...
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Discussion/437 Predictions Thread I know this might sound stupid to most if not everyone here; but I think the most unpredictable thing will happen: Pain/Nagato actually convinced Naruto that what he's doing is right, and would go peacefully with Pain. I have this feeling due to...
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread I don't know about everyone else, but I can definitely see naruto going to the kyuubi for chakra in the next couple of chapters. I don't see that Pain will fall for the Pa and Ma's genjutsu again, he will probably stop them from casting it. I...
Top