Recent content by ssunlimited

  1. Hunter X Hunter online video game

    Hey, I am creating a Hunter X Hunter online video game. I need support for it. If you're interested in supporting this, can you do it by going here: hunterxhunteronline.com ? Read there at the home page and about page how you can help me make this game.
  2. Discussion Hunter X Hunter video game

    The game is up live here: http://www.byond.com/games/TheDarkChakra/HunterXHunterOnline ! The game is still progressing. You would need to download the BYOND software to play it. Please consider playing it.
  3. Discussion Hunter X Hunter video game

    Yeah it might actually come out this month. I am just awaiting the pixel art and am working on Greed Island too. Then all I will have to do is program everything in. ---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ---------- It seems there might be a change of plans...
  4. Discussion Hunter X Hunter video game

    Okay, I'll see what I can do if its possible to make dodgeball in my game. Once my game is completed, will you play it?
  5. Discussion Hunter X Hunter video game

    Man I would've asked you earlier if you would work for my game because I need pixel art. No I meant how can I make the game into my game?
  6. Discussion Hunter X Hunter video game

    Hey man where did you get that hxh pixel art? I use pixel art in my game.
  7. Discussion Hunter X Hunter video game

    Oh thanks! But you mentioned dodgeball twice now. I have no idea how to make dodgeball in this game. Got any ideas? I wish the GI HXH arc was longer to show how Gon, Killua and Bisque collected all the cards even if its boring.
  8. Discussion Hunter X Hunter video game

    How can I find out which cards are acquired which ways? Here I made a list for things to do: Quests/GI: Rescue someone Defeat someone Acquire an item Get somewhere Deliver something Buy something Test stats
  9. Discussion Hunter X Hunter video game

    So people in GI should be collecting cards? Is that what my should game be only about?
  10. Discussion Hunter X Hunter video game

    Hey I'm in the middle of developing this hxh game. I need help with GI. I don't know how GI should be. I will take a look at the GI wiki. Please help me.
  11. Question Some questions about the current Hunter X Hunter

    Wow!! I kept thinking the last 5-10 episodes as I was watching them that that the CA arc will end soon. Not even close! Thanks for letting me know.
  12. Question Some questions about the current Hunter X Hunter

    I have some questions about the current Hunter X Hunter manga/anime: 1) What day does HXH anime air in Japan? 2) What day are HXH anime new episodes subbed? 3) How many arcs are there after the chimera ant arc? 4) How much more is there to the chimera ant arc from current anime?
  13. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

    Re: Current episode 91: Most depressing HXH episode I've seen Interesting answers even though they disagree with me. For some reason I thought it was humane for those weaker ants to care for their queen and Colt surrendering just so that the humans can help the queen. The royal guards and the...
  14. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

    Re: Current episode 91: Most depressing HXH episode I've seen Hey what happened ep 85? Kite loses his arm then dies to Neferpitou?
  15. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

    Current episode 91: Most depressing HXH episode I've seen Yeah I never seen such a sad episode I wanted to comment on it and ask you guys what you think. I didn't read the manga ahead so please don't spoil me. Here we go: 1) Chimera queen is severely damaged. Sad for the (somewhat) good...
Top