Recent content by Star Frost

  1. Star Frost

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 221 Discussion

    Nice to see some Lucy action. She’s just gagging everybody with her new strength as she’s slapping EB around the battlefield and basically told them they wouldn’t be much use lol. I hope to see Earth Build does something interesting with his magic than he has shown since he’s getting his ass...
  2. Star Frost

    Chapter Fairy Tail Re:Fantasia Chapter 9 Discussion(Final)

    Mashima had to retcon Miraxus when he hasn’t given them any development after this timeline. Have they even talked in Alvarez or the entirety of 100yq? Isn’t Cobra suppose to be locked up? Isnt Jellal suppose to be hiding his face? Why do I even bother asking? :cookiestare This story didn’t...
  3. Star Frost

    Spoiler Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 221 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

    English version https://imgur.com/gallery/100yq-221-J4G1b8H
  4. Star Frost

    Chapter Fairy Tail Re:Fantasia Chapter 9 Discussion(Final)

    Chapter’s out https://imgur.com/gallery/re-fantasia-9-finale-nkc1RbB
  5. Star Frost

    Chapter Fairy Tail Re:Fantasia Chapter 8 Discussion

    Was that suppose to be an Ivan redemption plot? And was that suppose to be Mira’s big moment? What’s the point of this story?:SOON
  6. Star Frost

    Chapter Fairy Tail Re:Fantasia Chapter 8 Discussion

    Chapter out https://imgur.com/gallery/re-fantasia-chapter-8-BUt6ThE
  7. Star Frost

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 220 Discussion

    There’s nothing to really say about this chapter. Except I don’t like how everyone needs to evacuate. :errr
  8. Star Frost

    Chapter Fairy Tail Re:Fantasia Chapter 7 Discussion

    Chapter out https://imgur.com/gallery/refantasia-7-Yt6CF3K
  9. Star Frost

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 219 Discussion

    I didn’t expect Motherglare to be the first CB to be defeated. Usually Erza fights would be one of the last to get concluded. Motherglare was kind of disappointing. She has shown that it takes more than just dragon slayer magic to beat her, but I was hoping more out of her as the Earth-Mother...
  10. Star Frost

    Spoiler Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 219 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

    English version https://imgur.com/gallery/100yq-219-ZNNuyeu
  11. Star Frost

    Chapter Fairy Tail Re:Fantasia Chapter 5 Discussion

    Chapter’s out https://imgur.com/gallery/refantasia-5-6ne7TrF
  12. Star Frost

    Chapter Fairy Tail Re:Fantasia Chapter 3 Discussion

    3 chapters and I have no hype for this story.
  13. Star Frost

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 218 Discussion

    Not Mashima forgot that Elfman is with Mirajane lmao. He really stopped caring about this story. Motherglare going from her dragon form to her human form that’ll give Erza the chance for a comeback lol. Erza Belserion is probably the biggest asspull I ever seen. It’ll probably be explained...
  14. Star Frost

    Spoiler Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 218 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

    English version https://imgur.com/gallery/100yq-218-YjNKs1R
  15. Star Frost

    Chapter Fairy Tail Re:Fantasia Chapter 3 Discussion

    Chapter out https://imgur.com/gallery/re-fantasia-3-NR4aaED
Top