Recent content by Stardustphantom97

  1. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 402 Discussion

    You gotta love how Hori skipped most of the fight between the main protagonist and antagonist Not like we wanted to see them fight or anything
  2. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 214 - Spoilers & Discussion

    I see people saying that this is Yuji's "awakening" and I don't think that's the case. Yuji's power up to me seems tied to whatever Kenjaku did to make someone like Yuji. I think Yuji is only going to get a "honored one" moment when he finally moves on from his cog mindset.
  3. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 - Spoilers & Discussion

    You can probably cast your Domain to disrupt the the Sure hit effect. But the issue is that Sukuna can keep his Domain open for a long time. So whenever the Sukuna fight starts the only way I see his domain being countered in a meaningful way is that the reason why the range is so huge is at the...
  4. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 188 - Spoilers & Discussion

    This looks bad for Hakari but the fact that he's yet to have a Flashback but Hajime has leads me to believe that Hakari will get a second wind
  5. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 165 - Spoilers and Discussion

    I think it's based on Yuji's perception, Sukuna is the culprit but Yuji feels responsible.
  6. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 151 Discussion

    I wonder if she'll actually emotionally open up about what went down this arc because unlike Toji who had basically no body Maki still has friends like Yuta and Panda and family in Megumi. She just needs to know that she's not alone.
  7. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 150 Discussion

    I think Naoya can be redeem or at least become a messenger for future generations of what not to do as a clan. Naoya had little moments that tells us that he even sees through the bullshit the Zenins do but doesn't protest because he directly benefits from those toxic traditions. He directly...
Top