Recent content by stark94

  1. stark94

    Discussion The Chinese Study Thread

    Traditional Chinese or simplified Hi As the title say I was wondering to be able to read chinese manhua in RAW do I need to learn traditional chinese or simplified? Also if anyone knows a good website or any other learning material I would be extremely grateful if you could share it with...
  2. stark94

    Shounen Doupo Cangqiong (Battle Through the Heavens) by Tian Can Tu Dou & 任翔

    Re: DOUPO CANGQIONG(Battle Through the Heaven) by 任翔 蚕土豆, 任翔 蚕土豆 I give this 8/10 very interesting and here you can read up to chapter 32 so far and get regular releases Link
  3. stark94

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Line Well I'm not sure if this is the right place for posting this but can anyone translate this line for me? Thanks In Advance http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/57426633.png/
  4. stark94

    Chapter Bleach 479 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 479 Discussion / 480 Predictions ~No chapter until Feb 8th~ Why is everyone saying that only hirako and kensei became captain while clearly in this page it shows rose as captain?
  5. stark94

    Best Artwork

    I nominate Zen Martial Arts Academy.
  6. stark94

    Best Science Fiction

    I nominate Kurogane no Linebarrel.
  7. stark94

    Best Sports

    I nominate Air gear for the best sport.
  8. stark94

    Funniest Moment

    I also nominate this.
  9. stark94

    Best Artistic Piece

    I nominate this page from Rosario Vampire.
  10. stark94

    Best Overall Manga

    I nominate Toriko.
  11. stark94

    Best Seinen

    I nominate Freezing.
  12. stark94

    Best Slice of Life

    I nominate Bakuman for the best Slice of life.
  13. stark94

    Best Character Design

    I nominate cross marian from D.Gray-Man
  14. stark94

    Best Female Lead

    I nominate Erza Scarlet from Fairytail.
  15. stark94

    Best Mystery/Horror

    I nominate Mirai Nikki for best mystery/horror.
Top