Recent content by steelwingcrash1

  1. steelwingcrash1

    Games Mafia Game Thread - Nights in Bangkok - Game 7 END / Discussion

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 7 I'll stick to my original choice. It has to be Farfalla, so I'll vote her again to be killed in this game. The suspiciously quiet person must be the true culprit. :blink I agree with Freid.
  2. steelwingcrash1

    Politics Un Report: Global Bee dying risks food supply

    In my city, a person might get reported by his neighbors for keeping bees at home. The word bee is almost synonymous with roach in my place. :-_- But again, I do not want to generalize. Hopefully, it's only for my place in Manila. This is a good thread by Rof. I hope people in my area could...
  3. steelwingcrash1

    Science 9.0 Magnitude Earthquake in Japan

    Re: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake in Japan I sincerely pray that the Japanese people might recover from this incident. I don't mean a fast recovery because it will definitely take time, but I pray for their gradual recovery little by little to happen.
  4. steelwingcrash1

    Pinoy Community v. 17

    Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17 I guess we'll see lots of interpretation of this very recent cataclysmic event coming from the various religious sectors in our country. Many Christian sectors, ours included, will probably think of this one as a "cue" for the end of the world or something. I'm...
  5. steelwingcrash1

    Reborn 329 Discussion/ 330 Prediction

    Here's what I think of this chapter: 1. Enma's mind and perception are extremely clouded right now. It looks like D.Spade has been feeding Enma with trash images and ideas in his mind. Daemon leaves Enma to take care of Tsuna for him while he busies himself attending to Mukuro. Probably...
  6. steelwingcrash1

    Reborn 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

    This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn! And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME, AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks. * Please do not post babelfish/google translations. For the most part...
  7. steelwingcrash1

    Politics Un Report: Global Bee dying risks food supply

    As a city-folk, I have to agree with your mid-sentence "Nobody aside beekeepers cared for bees..." The word bee for people here in the city is like an equivalent to a cockroach or a rat. People immediately try to kill the bee instantly, if not stay away from it. I really don't know how people...
  8. steelwingcrash1

    Discussion Reborn Manga TOC Rankings

    This is a thread to discuss the Reborn ToC (Table of Contents) Rankings which some have already discussed in the 329 Spoiler/Discussion Thread. As such, I have moved some of those posts there to this thread because ToC Rankings are not made to be discussed in the spoiler thread. So, feel free...
  9. steelwingcrash1

    Games Mafia Game Thread - Nights in Bangkok - Game 7 END / Discussion

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 7 I don't think it's Zeltrax. Farfalla seems to be too innocently... suspicious. So I'll vote for her to be killed. Vote kill Farfalla. This is my first time. I hope I won't get mobbed next round, though. :s
  10. steelwingcrash1

    Reborn 329 Discussion/ 330 Prediction

    Reminder Good evening. As I checked on the earlier posts of this thread, there seem to be discussions on the possible ending of Reborn manga. However, let us try our best to redirect/refocus on the content of the spoilers/raws itself. Thank you. :amuse
  11. steelwingcrash1

    What is the signature above you thinking?

    "Here's my kill list..." Sorta like Death Note
  12. steelwingcrash1

    Games Mafia Game Thread - Nights in Bangkok - Game 7 END / Discussion

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 7 So pointing who the true criminal is the goal of this game. Usually, the person who accuses others the most or acts too innocently is, most of the time, a very good suspect. I still need to check out things more. I'll probably cast my vote later.
  13. steelwingcrash1

    Games Mafia Game Thread - Nights in Bangkok - Game 7 END / Discussion

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 7 Hi there, people. The conversation seems intense for my first time already.
  14. steelwingcrash1

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.2

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1 Wouldn't this game make a newbie like me nervous at all? It's already Wednesday in here, and I'm worried over my role. >_<
  15. steelwingcrash1

    TV The Television Show Thread

    Re: The Television Show Thread! Which among the CSI's do you like the most? I like Las Vegas best than the other three. The others focus more on action than on the forensics itself. So I choose Las Vegas because it has less action but greater mind-boggling forensics!
Top