Recent content by stenzo

  1. stenzo

    Seinen Kingdom by Hara Yasuhisa

    Re: Kingdom General Spoiler Thread
  2. stenzo

    Showdown Anime Character Showdown - #8 Most Bloodthirsty Character Edition

    I nominate Bryan Hawk from Hajime no Ippo! I can't find a video of his flashback in the ghetto of New York, I have this picture instead :
  3. stenzo

    Chapter Magi 213 Discussion/214 Predictions

    At last, we are going to know what Aladdin knows about Alma Toren, I'm looking forward to seeing the next scan! I'd like to see not only Aladdin shining during the summit but also Alibaba his King! If not I'm afraid that he will still be seen as a pion that can be used by Sindbad and Kouen
  4. stenzo

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 56 Discussion/57 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 56 Spoiler Thread I'm bit disappointed from Takumi, I was expecting the 2nd rank for him, right behind Alice...
  5. stenzo

    Chapter Magi 203 Discussion/204 Predictions

    Re: Magi 203 Spoiler Thread That was sooooo funny!!! Can't wait to see the chapter. With the previous chapter which highlighted the character of Alibaba, and this one, no wonder why Alibaba is my favorite character :)
Top