Recent content by stepmanga

  1. stepmanga

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 29 (259-267)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Chapter 264 Discussion Thread First time posting here (in this thread.) But I just have to say that this chapter was awesome. Though I think Godel was pretty stupid to set himself up for Negi to thrash him. It's probably what he wants though, like topkomputer says he is...
  2. stepmanga

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHOLIC spoilers thread It was just speculation of who the customer is in the letter. Though I had my hopes up too, by how that spoiler was going. :(
  3. stepmanga

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 184 Discussion/185 Prediction Thread Oh thanks for the correction!:tem That does make more sense... still I want to know what Doumeki is going to use the egg for! He just has to fix this somehow. Watanuki is acting completely stupid!!!!:mad
  4. stepmanga

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 184 Discussion/185 Prediction Thread WHAT THE F***!!! WATANUKI WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! I must see scans of this! This is terrible! Doumeki do SOMETHING!!! With what Doumeki says at the end... Is he going to use the egg on himself!!! Chapter 186 hurry on up now!
  5. stepmanga

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic Fanworks Ha ha! This was really funny. Yeah, I thought about that too. But seeing that it was able to stand acid rain, I don't think we have to worry about this happening.
Top