Recent content by StJimmy61190

  1. Chapter 386 Discussions [Naruto]

    Madara is probably a shell of himself because his real body is sealed away somewhere. Since The First Hokage defeated an "immortal" the only way Shodai would have walked away alive would have been to seal him. That said, Tobi must simply be a host but not the official body of Madara. But the...
  2. Chapter 366 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 366 Predictions [Naruto] I predict that Itachi and Naruto are both shadow clones. Itachi isn't with Kisame at the moment so he clearly has his own agenda. Itachi sited that there are three members of the Uchiha clan still alive when he slaughtered the clan and whe ntalking to Kisame...
  3. Chapter 340 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 340 Predictions [Naruto] First off there was some foreshadowing in this chapter. Hidan will be back. Albeit idk how but he'll return later on. Kishimoto rarely puts in such dialog without purpose. Hidan will be Shikimaru's final battle in the manga (assuming it comes before this supposed...
  4. Chapter 338 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 338 Predictions [Naruto] Hmm...I don't think that Yellow Flash is the Forbidden Jutsu Jaraiya taught him. That'll be learned later through a scroll that used to belong to the Fourth or something. I think the new Jutsu is an attack like the one Sasuke was about to use.
  5. Chapter 338 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 338 Predictions [Naruto] Actually he did supress it. The Kyuubi even said so as he was forced passed the gate. Itachi has damaged his eyes with the use of the Mangekyou and we don't actually know his full powers and the effects the eye damage has done. Itachi and Sasuke have two different...
  6. Chapter 338 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 338 Predictions [Naruto] Actually Its Been Shown that Sasuke is strong enough to supress the Kyuubi, when He looked into Naruto's Mind he sucessfully repressed the Bijuu. Yamato basically does the same thing except with the 1st's jutsu. This shows how great Sasuke's potential is. I think...
  7. Chapter 338 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 338 Predictions [Naruto] Yes and Yamato and Kakashi have implied that Naruto still has alot more to learn about affinities and such.
  8. Chapter 338 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 338 Predictions [Naruto] I think Naruto has to master another element before he can think of Challenging Sasuke in a fight. I mean I've looked at everything that's been implied and Sasuke still has a greater advantage. They both have secret techniques taught to them by Orochimaru and...
  9. Chapter 338 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 338 Predictions [Naruto] Um, they don't tend to leave the vessels conscious when they take them hostage...something tells me that having an energetic brat fighting them wouldn't do too well.
  10. Chapter 338 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 338 Predictions [Naruto] Yeah, I don't want Kakashi to leave Team 7. I think Yamato should replace Asuma instead. But I think this fight will end with the death of Kakuzu and The beheading of Hidan. I actually think that Hidan will be decapitated and killed later. Shikimaru was clearly just...
  11. Chapter 338 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 338 Predictions [Naruto] I JUST HEARD THERE WILL BE NO NEW CHAPTERS FOR TWO WEEKS!?!? IS IT TRUE!?!? Anyway...what scrolls? I haven't seen any on Hidan.
  12. Chapter 338 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 338 Predictions [Naruto] I'm not saying that he's not kickass. Its just He's gonna have to go on the back burner so that Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Chouji, Sai and Ino to develop more.
  13. Chapter 338 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 338 Predictions [Naruto] Alright Here's my two cents: Kakuzu vs. Yamato, Naruto, Sai and Sakura- This will be a good chance to see what Sai can do in combat and what Yamato can really do (he hasn't really gone all out has he?) Hidan vs Shikamaru continues. Kakashi, Ino and Chouji will race...
  14. Chapter 336 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 336 Predictions [Naruto] No I think his immortality is an affliction. When he is killed it will be the curse of his oponnent. There seems to be rules around his religion and jutsu so I think they're connected.
  15. Chapter 336 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 336 Predictions [Naruto] Dude. He's dead. 15 years dead. And Rotten. He's Yondaime. The fourth Hokage.[br]Posted on: December 18, 2006, 07:19:50 PM_________________________________________________Actually in several of the chapters darkstar, Hidan can be quoted as saying that he hates the...
Top