Recent content by stormking1

  1. stormking1

    The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama - 3rd Edition - Dressrosa arc

    Re: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 3rd edition OMFG we are honestly discussing Bellamy as a NN, really? he has almost no chance of joining, he even said he still admires DD. no one will join this arc except for the wano group because they are the vivi's of this saga. Jimbei is...
  2. stormking1

    The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama - 3rd Edition - Dressrosa arc

    Re: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 3rd edition jinbei is pretty much a lock if he doesn't die. he said he would join if luffy asked him again. Jinbei said he had obligations to take care of first which was to get the sun pirates out from under big mom. His plans got accelerated...
  3. stormking1

    My Theory on Jewelry Bonney and how she will cross pathes with the Straw Hat crew.

    I think Bonney is perfect for keeping the straw hats out of unwanted fights.
  4. stormking1

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 758 Discussion/ 759 Prediction

    Ive got made respect for my least favorite straw hat pirate after this chapter. Ive never really liked Usopp all that much but man Usopp was exactly how he should be in this chapter. Without Luffy knowing or any glory for his shot he took out sugar as a true sniper should and saved his captains...
  5. stormking1

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 753 Discussion/ 754 Prediction

    I have loved one piece for years and the start of this arc was good but dam im about to drop one piece for awhile. I expect this crap out of Naruto and Bleach but dam not one piece. This arc started with chapter 700 way back in February of 2013 with terrible pacing and too much going and finally...
  6. stormking1

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 752 Discussion/ 753 Prediction

    Am I the only that is growing tired of this arc. I mean it started out good and has a good plot with DD and Law's pasts and what not but the addition of dozens and dozens of fodder characters taking up panels in the manga has dragged this arc to a grinding stop. where is the guy that told the...
  7. stormking1

    My Theory on Jewelry Bonney and how she will cross pathes with the Straw Hat crew.

    Based on her personality type she seems like a brawler. Also I just don't find it likely we will get her back story before she join/teams up with the straw hats. I think she will be like nami and robin and not bringing it up or us finding out about it until the straw hats are there to help them...
  8. stormking1

    My Theory on Jewelry Bonney and how she will cross pathes with the Straw Hat crew.

    When I first made a theory for Bonney right after the time skip it was on Onemanga and i did it really nice but well they are no longer around. I forgot about the part where she could be being used to keep the Gorosei alive. All of the female leads have similar back grounds even the ones who...
  9. stormking1

    The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama - 3rd Edition - Dressrosa arc

    Re: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 3rd edition I rhink 4 more people will join the new world because we got 4 in east blue and 4 in the first half of the grand line. Oda is brilliant and He has already planned the manga out and I think he has a pattern on how they join
  10. stormking1

    Discussion What are the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats AND the Supernovas after 2 years?

    Re: What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years? Robin was with Dragon for 2 years, if the WG knew about that her threat level would sky rocket
  11. stormking1

    Discussion The new Cover story is on Jimbei

    I think he is traveling to where Big Mom is and when he arrives he will have to make his move and betray big mom
  12. stormking1

    Discussion Second Time Skip in New World

    I think there will be a time skip right before they set out to Raftel I think part of the reason why no one else has made it to raftel is because they haven't been able to get the log pose set. W know it takes time for it to set to the next island or its being blocked. The WG could be blocked it...
  13. stormking1

    Discussion What are the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats AND the Supernovas after 2 years?

    Re: What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years? Ok I am confused, Is the Bounties for after the time skip as in before they arrived on Fishman Island or is this thread for bounties after Dressrosa? I ask this because people are putting down what they think...
  14. stormking1

    My Theory on Jewelry Bonney and how she will cross pathes with the Straw Hat crew.

    OK so Jewelry Bonney is my favorite OP character and my personal favorite to join the straw hat crew. With that said here is my Theory on her. I believe that Bonney has a very traumatic past evolving the world government similar to Robin. I believe she knows something about the WG or is...
  15. stormking1

    The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama - 3rd Edition - Dressrosa arc

    Re: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 3rd edition My Next Nakama choice is Still Bonney and ive said this since before the tine skip when she got caught. I made an awesome theory on her but it got lost during the downfall of the onemangaforum. So I will be attempting to make it again...
Top